South Florida?

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I'm in south Orlando.

Holy shit - what a small world. I just checked out a head shop on that side - climax. So far the shops I've found are either limited in the vaporizer selections and/or knowledge plus they're so over priced.

mvapes,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Holy shit - what a small world. I just checked out a head shop on that side - climax. So far the shops I've found are either limited in the vaporizer selections and/or knowledge plus they're so over priced.

Don't know "Climax," but have been to "G-Spot" a few times.

Vicki,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Don't know "Climax," but have been to "G-Spot" a few times.

Lol - I just realized the two names, no pun intended. Where is g-Spot? I've been to purple ringer in Casselberry and they had a decent selection but they were ridiculously priced. The had a Buddha for like 300 bucks! How do you like G?

mvapes,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Lol - I just realized the two names, no pun intended. Where is g-Spot? I've been to purple ringer in Casselberry and they had a decent selection but they were ridiculously priced. The had a Buddha for like 300 bucks! How do you like G?

I only went to headshops to get glass, and I haven't done that in a while. I don't even know their prices anymore. They are Hwy. 50.

Vicki,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
it is brutally hot Vicki - we almost dont need a vaporizer, just go outside and let the sun do the job! :ko:

mvapes,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I too am a NYC native!!! It's such a different kind of heat here - almost a completely different type of intensity and impact.

mvapes,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
I too am a NYC native!!! It's such a different kind of heat here - almost a completely different type of intensity and impact.

Funny I have never seen it hit 100 down here but I remember several 100+ days in NY. The thing is that like Vicki said there is no break in the heat. It's basically 90-95 everyday with 90-100% humidity. I truly hate it. My comfort zone is 55-75 degrees.

tranceporter,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Funny I have never seen it hit 100 down here but I remember several 100+ days in NY. The thing is that like Vicki said there is no break in the heat. It's basically 90-95 everyday with 90-100% humidity. I truly hate it. My comfort zone is 55-75 degrees.

75 is my sweet spot.

mvapes,

Soflo

Only birdshit and fools
Dunno about you guys, but I'm getting a lil tired of all this rain!

Soflo,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I dont feel guilty staying inside all day and vaping when its raining.

No rain today, but lots last nite.
Still inside vaping all day, guilt be damned!

Silver420Surfer,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I'm over the rain too here :( my pineapple plants are drowning lol

Lo,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I actually don't mind the rain because it is the rainy season, and most times doesn't even start until late afternoon.

Vicki,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
As my daughter says - Rain Rain go away - please come back another day! lol

Hopefully it holds up this weekend - looking forward to an early morning session at New Smyrna Beach while watching the sunrise with my wife.

mvapes,
Top Bottom