Source Orb XL/Arizer question

Ibn Vapin

DIY Noob
So I'm looking at getting the Orb XL for vaping concentrates, and probably one of the Arizers for bud. Do any of you guys have any input about the two of them, or recommendations that are better?

Ibn Vapin,
Reactions: asdf420

sickmanfraud

In order to give you a useful answer, you need to provide more information.

Will you be vaping only at home?
Do you need to pocketable?
Are you in a legal state?
Is cost a factor? How much of a factor?
How much do you vape in a day?
How important is the ability to swap batteries?

Ibn Vapin

DIY Noob
In order to give you a useful answer, you need to provide more information.

Will you be vaping only at home?: No, I'll also be out and about. I don't necessarily do it walking down the street, but when I'm at work I'll slide out to the truck at lunch and vape there.

Do you need to pocketable?: Don't think so, because of the above.

Are you in a legal state?: Sadly not.

Is cost a factor? How much of a factor?: Yes and no, I guess? I spent $129 on my first vape, and it's been pretty good so far. It's just...I use it pretty much every day, so after several months it's gotten to where it's kinda falling apart.

How much do you vape in a day?: Usually 3-4 times, unless I happen to be having a really shitty day. If you mean actual amount, then I'd say somewhere between a gram or two per day.

How important is the ability to swap batteries?: It would be really cool, but not 100% necessary.

Ibn Vapin,
Reactions: asdf420

stayoutoftheway

I personally enjoy my Source OrbXL, with the triple quartz coil being my favorite. I bought a 510 to ego adapter and use a 50W box mod to power it. It works very well. I also purchased the 510 enail bubbler attachment. I end up using it with the water attachment about half the time, and half the time just the straight vapor. I really like how they use the same anti-leak concept as Dr. Dabber on their glass piece. My only complaint was the taste after a while (It was my first concentrate vape, I didn't clean it very often so that definitely contributed to it). But atomizers are VERY cheap from them.

If you want any more info, send me a PM and I'll answer to the best of my knowledge, I think I also have a $20 off coupon if you're interested. I'm MUCH more versed in desktop concentrate vaporizers, but I did do a lot of research before buying mine back in May 2017.

Top Bottom