Something to disolve wax in and put in reg ecig mod ( need assistance )

Justpassedu

Hey all I have some Wax and id like something pre made to dissolve it in and drop in one of ecig tanks , I am currently running a kanger box mod and ipv d2. So my questions are what do you recommend to buy so I can dissolve some wax in it ? how much wax do I put in ? and will it actually get me high ? Also how many watts should I run it on using a .2 or .5 ohm tank ? Never did this before so any help would be great. Thank you

Justpassedu,

Treeburner

You'll get much better results using a dedicated wax atomizer like the Yocan Nyx, but if you insist on dissolving your concentrate I'd suggest getting some EJmix or another similar blend of PG, PEG, etc. I've tried combinations of PG and VG, PG and ethanol and straight ethanol when trying to make my own thc e-juice, and although the PG/ethanol combination stayed in solution indefinitely, it didn't compare to using a wax atomizer with straight concentrate. Have never used one of the proprietary blends like EJmix myself, but I've heard good things.

As far as wattage you'll have to experiment because tanks can vary widely, but for 0.5ohm you're going to want somewhere around 20-40 watts, for 0.2 somewhere between 30 and 100.

Just my $0.02.

-Treeburner

Justpassedu

You'll get much better results using a dedicated wax atomizer like the Yocan Nyx, but if you insist on dissolving your concentrate I'd suggest getting some EJmix or another similar blend of PG, PEG, etc. I've tried combinations of PG and VG, PG and ethanol and straight ethanol when trying to make my own thc e-juice, and although the PG/ethanol combination stayed in solution indefinitely, it didn't compare to using a wax atomizer with straight concentrate. Have never used one of the proprietary blends like EJmix myself, but I've heard good things.

As far as wattage you'll have to experiment because tanks can vary widely, but for 0.5ohm you're going to want somewhere around 20-40 watts, for 0.2 somewhere between 30 and 100.

Just my $0.02.

-Treeburner
Thanks Treeburner , I was going to pick up the nyx or evolve and I still may but I want to make some potent ejuice incase I go away. I don't want to have to worry about getting caught and usually no one looks when I am vaping a ecig mod. I have many ejuices , can I dissolve some wax into it and will it get me feeling nice ? If so how do I got about this? I have various juices with pg/vg and even some straight vg with 0nic and some with .3nic . I know using the nyx or evolve would get me feeling nice as I have few wax attachments and glass globes but I'd like to make some juice for lets say movies , vacation wherever I just feel uncomfortable vaping .

Justpassedu,

Treeburner

E-juice isn't going to smell any less, although if you put a strong smelling flavor in you might be able to overpower the smell of the wax. The Nyx is very discreet looking, as I leave it out around my future mother-in-law all the time and she's never noticed. No matter if you're vaping straight wax or juice if the room/theatre/etc. smells like weed they're going to look to the guy with the e-cig, so might as well just vape straight concentrate (less hits for effect) and hold your hits in or also carry a smoke buddy.

Don't put your wax in existing e-juice, as the vegetable glycerine will cause your solution to completely separate and become unvapable trash.

-Treeburner

Treeburner,
Top Bottom