Some strains VERY HARD to vape? :O (SSV)

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
I experienced the same problem with some bud I got over the summer.
It passed the smell and vision tests at the dispensary. Looked frosty and smelled skunky.
When I got home and tried to vape some in my DBV I was baffled.
It would stop producing vapor after a couple hits and would stay green.
I even turned the temp up to full blast and inhaled for about 20 seconds as slow as I could.
No vapor at all and the bud stayed green!!!!!! It should've combusted and turned black!
It didn't taste right either. I took it back the following day and exchanged it for something else.
That was a terrible experience. Very off-putting.

Hash it out??
Well I put a carrot in last night with around an 8th and now its pretty wet.. Maybe it will help when I vape?

I experienced the same problem with some bud I got over the summer.
It passed the smell and vision tests at the dispensary. Looked frosty and smelled skunky.
When I got home and tried to vape some in my DBV I was baffled.
It would stop producing vapor after a couple hits and would stay green.
I even turned the temp up to full blast and inhaled for about 20 seconds as slow as I could.
No vapor at all and the bud stayed green!!!!!! It should've combusted and turned black!
It didn't taste right either. I took it back the following day and exchanged it for something else.
That was a terrible experience. Very off-putting.

Hash it out??
I'm pretty sure dude didn't even cure it because I asked, what do you keep it in, he said " a mason jar but it didn't make it there yet."

He said it was fresh but it felt dry? So maybe I needed to dry it out more? I'm confused cause last night the carrot made it pretty moist.

If he said it was fresh and didn't have time to put it in jars, why would it be sorta dry? Maybe making it moist was the bad idea? Should I dry it out?
mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Three posts merged.

Last edited:
ElevatedMindset,

C No Ego

Well I put a carrot in last night with around an 8th and now its pretty wet.. Maybe it will help when I vape?

I'm pretty sure dude didn't even cure it because I asked, what do you keep it in, he said " a mason jar but it didn't make it there yet."

He said it was fresh but it felt dry? So maybe I needed to dry it out more? I'm confused cause last night the carrot made it pretty moist.

If he said it was fresh and didn't have time to put it in jars, why would it be sorta dry? Maybe making it moist was the bad idea? Should I dry it out?
mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Three posts merged.
it has gone through the dry process but needs to go through the cure out process, which re dries the last remaining moisture inside the bud from the inside out.

C No Ego,
Top Bottom