Some Help Please

Ricd

Hi guys,

At a few months ago when i was looking for a new good vaporizer i found the Pax Era our Stiiizy and my god that shit looks amazing guys.

Dont need to buy hash our weed anymore, just use the pods with THC in the vape battery and thats it. Easy, clean and discreet.

Then i found its impossible to ship that kind of product to the Europe, its only available in USA. So i start searching to see if i can get a similar product, our some THC Cartridges...

I found this website with good products but no reviews lol - https://www.weedmeds.co.uk

Anyone know something about this website? What you guys think?

Then i found this one, have a great customer service, good reviews, but dont have sure if the cartridges gonna get me high enough - https://www.irie-thc.nl/thc-vaporizer/

What you guys think about this one too?

If anyone know a good website selling THC Cartridges please tell me!!! Because im searching almost 6, 7 months and cant find nothing
icon_confused.gif

Sorry about my english.

Thanks for the help.

Ricardo Filipe,
Portugal

Vaporware

I have a Pax Era, and it is a very discreet and easy to use product, but I like flower more overall and when I don’t have to worry too much about other people bothering me I almost always choose flower.

It also uses a little cotton wick like so many other pen style devices and I’m just not a big fan of that system.

If you’ve used these types of devices before though, and you know you’d be happy with all of that, then there are plenty of similar (but mostly larger) pen style options out there. There’s a sub-section dedicated to them on this site within the portables section.

That won’t help with filling it though...I don’t know how easy it is for you to get concentrates, but if you can get them you should be able to get an experience similar to the Pax Era.

Personally, I would just stick with flower and get a good vaporizer for that. :)

Ricd

First of all a big thanks for your answer.

Never tryed concentrates our any cartridges device our pods.

Thats why my curiosity. That product look amazing, with a big amount of THC. Like u said easy and discreet. The kind of product i need to get high at work lol.

Im the owner of a Classic Volcano, Firefly2 and a Vapcap M... but to be honest i get much more higher when i making my joint... mixing the hash with tabacco...

Then i thought maybe can get a better experience with this cartridges our pods then the vaporizers i used.

I dont know if it is my body that is accustomed to receiving nicotine when I smoke joints, but I do not get higher enough when I use the vaporizers...

Here in Portugal we have great weed and much better hash. But like i smoke 5 our 6 joints everydays weed get a bit expensive and ends up much faster than the hash. Soo i buy big amount of hash i its okey until the end of then month.

I like to try other things and its crazy when you cant choose what to smoke. When everybody knows the bennefits of the components from the weed... and in 2018 in Portugal its a taboo. Fucking hell bro.

Best regards,
Ricardo Filipe

habitat-fc

I think if you put a whole joint worth of weed in the Volcano and turned the heat up to 9 on the dial you would get far higher then the same amount in the joint. The Volcano isn't my favourite vaporiser but it is a far more effective deliverer of THC then a joint from my experience.

Hash can be awkward to vaporise and I would advise just getting weed and trying it in the Volcano and just stop smoking any in joints. If you need a nicotine hit just have it separately from the weed. I have heard other members saying the Firefly 2 can be great for hash so that may be the best device you have for vaping hash pure. I have had luck with the Vapcap M myself though, so that may be possible if you want to continue using hash.

So if you want to really notice the advantages of vaporising I think you need to give up combustion, as you may be used to all the other chemicals in the smoke and that could be what is "missing" when you vaporise :2c:

Alias me

weedmeds.co.uk are a SCAM operation. DO not trust. Check trustpilot. They will demand insurance from the courier Global Express Service so beware. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY HERE - DO NOT SEND A BANK TRANSFER to these scammers !!!!

sickmanfraud

weedmeds.co.uk are a SCAM operation. DO not trust. Check trustpilot. They will demand insurance from the courier Global Express Service so beware. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY HERE - DO NOT SEND A BANK TRANSFER to these scammers !!!!

@Alias me Welcome to FC and thanks for that warning. I have to be in the UK for about a week in December and I was thinking about buying some medicine from these guys.

Thanks for stopping me from getting scammed.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Alias me
Top Bottom