Completed *SOLS SOLD SOLD PRISTINE VOLCANO CLASSIC LIKE BRAND NEW WITH LOTS OF SPARES ETC*

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Hey all, selling my pristine volcano classic that’s in excellent working order, really is like new, you will get the volcano, 6 new bags, dosing capsule adapter and dosing capsule, spare screens, liquid pads, spare clips, spare air filters, spare blue rubber gaskets, even got the instructions and box, all in excellent condition, as you can see it also comes with 2 complete easy valve housings not just 1 and there €59 a pop. There a reason you see volcanos all over Amsterdam coffee shops, they are reliable and built like tanks, typical German quality:lol:. I bought the volcano hybrid (hated it) when it came out to replace this and got 2 faulty hybrids 1 after another, shocking (hybrid got sent back) so this classic is far superior and reliable, never had an issue besides replacing these air switch (sent it to Germany to replace this, and they cleaned it like new and gave me a new box:tup:top guys). Anyways this one’s really hard for me to sell but needs must. Asking £230. Please don’t hesitate to ask me anything at all :peace:. I’ve also got this advertised on other places.
D4-C417-C7-4-CBE-4547-93-D8-6-E701522-BCF2.jpg

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
Reactions: chaos191
Top Bottom