Solo, Source pen, Glass pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloth

Edit: Fixed the image links.

Prices include shipping and are open to offers.

Shipping to the US only and only Paypal accepted.

Arizer Solo: $45 SOLD
q9wChkF.jpg

8ZlVcGi.jpg

Comes with 1 bent stem + cap, 1 short stem + cap, charger (not the original), Ryot hard case, and the bubbler stem. She has served me well over the past 5 years. Changed the batteries out once for Panasonic ones. The base of the unit was damaged a few years back but I put in some new screws and washers and its been holding up great since.

Source Orb Slim Pen: $20 SOLD
UrVes5n.jpg

Comes with the base battery unit with adjustable voltage, the slim and orb upper attachments, stirring tool, 2 terra atomizers, 1 used quartz dual coil atomizer, 1 dry herb oven, 2 usb charges, rubber base stand, and travel case.

GB 187 bubbler: Bubbler is sold but dome, nail, bowl, and 18mm male to male adapter still available $7 SOLD
GQ7J02A.jpg

Sidecar with matrix perc, I believe. 18mm female attachment. Comes with the nail, dome, etc used for dabbing (never used), and a standard 18mm bowl that has part of the base broken off but still provides a full seal to the glass. I've only used this with a vape, so no smoke or dabs have been through it. The nail and dome have never been used, but the bowl has been use to smoke out of the 18" bong.

18in Bong: $45 SOLD
9AyyNRo.jpg

PeGCxd7.jpg

18 inches tall with 18mm female attachment. Has a dual honeycomb perc. Comes with standard 18mm bowl (that isnt broken).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom