Solo II vs. Tera v3 vs. Fierce - Cleanest Air and Vapor Paths

soulsurvivor

I've read about off-gassing issues with the first two units mentioned above. Obviously, the Fierce has not been released yet. Healthy Rips boasts of clean air and vapor paths on its website for whatever that's worth. Does anyone have an opinion as to which unit has the cleanest air and vapor paths?

soulsurvivor,
Reactions: arb

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
My Solo II never ofgassed.

I can't imagine a purer path for vapor than the All glass vapor path of the Solo II.
How about the drop of silicon glue between the heater and the cup ,also the insulator and the airpath is not really fully separated from the electronics as seen in PIU teardown?
Edited: I now realize that the drop of silicone was present in the ArGo and Air 2 ,i am not sure if it is so for the Solo 2 .

arizer-air-2-portable-vaporizer-stainless-steel-chamber-.jpg

Last edited:

soulsurvivor

How about the drop of silicon glue between the heater and the cup ,also the insulator and the airpath is not really fully separated from the electronics as seen in PIU teardown?
Edited: I now realize that the drop of silicone was present in the ArGo and Air 2 ,i am not sure if it is so for the Solo 2 .

arizer-air-2-portable-vaporizer-stainless-steel-chamber-.jpg
I appreciate the info.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
It's a broken topic really since nobody has a Fierce production model yet.

If you want to hold off I'll let you know by the end of the month. I'm on the Fierce preorder and thinking it might replace my Solo II. I'd keep my Fury 2 either way just for the convenient size and solid performance away from home. If I was at home the Solo II would win out against the Fury 2 though.

soulsurvivor

Thanks. Yes, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could keep me advised. Why are you thinking of replacing your Solo II with the Fierce?

soulsurvivor,
Reactions: arb

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@soulsurvivor well... the Fierce is the new cool vape I wanted to buy and the Solo II is the one I currently have that makes the purchase seem redundant. So if the Fierce beats out the Solo II then maybe I can buy one sell one and not look like such a spaz.

I also like the Fury 2 quite a bit and the Fierce design seems like a thoughtful evolution.

bossman,
Top Bottom