Solo GonG

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrr

I am in the market for a Solo GonG. I would prefer a PVHE GonG but would also be interest in a regular one as my infamous bub should be here tommorow. I would prefer 18mm but 14 mm could work.

Note: PV is still out of stock and when i emailed them i received the same response as others. About 10 business days...

Thanks

arrr,

filteredhead

Those seem to be the same carbed Solo GonG adapters that PV has in stock now. Just checked the PV website, they show the carbed 14mm/18mm/24mm GonG adapters and also the non-carbed 24mm GonG to be in-stock now. Also, was on the phone with them earlier today and they are expecting PVHES GonGs this Friday and PVHES Stems next Tuesday -- of course those dates could change.

filteredhead,
Reactions: arrr

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Go non-carbed, trust me! That carb gets hot as hell, I've had one and would never buy it again. Now I a non carbed PVHES 18mm and fucking love it!

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
Those seem to be the same carbed Solo GonG adapters that PV has in stock now. Just checked the PV website, they show the carbed 14mm/18mm/24mm GonG adapters and also the non-carbed 24mm GonG to be in-stock now. Also, was on the phone with them earlier today and they are expecting PVHES GonGs this Friday and PVHES Stems next Tuesday -- of course those dates could change.

Friday, huh?
They've been telling me 10 days since 2 months ago.
I've went 2 months without being able to vape-bong cus I dont have the gongs.
I say we boycott PV!

keepsake,
Reactions: arrr

filteredhead

oh my!

While am at it, yesterday they told me their XP shipment is coming tomorrow, today they said that the XP delivery date has changed to this Friday... They are also adding 18mm glass stoppers to their website soon.

filteredhead,

arrr

Thanks for pointing out they are carbed. Yeah i want a non-carbed GonG.

arrr,

filteredhead

Sure thing, great if that helped. I didn't realize they were carbed either until I saw bopper's post in the Solo thread.

filteredhead,

arrr

So much for this Friday. :(

arrr,

filteredhead

I'm with you. Hopefully they will get them in next week. I have had a Solo carbed 14mm GonG on order for over a week but it is being held up due to lack of XPs (which PV did not receive this week either). If they get the PVHE GonGs next week along with the XPs, I will change my order to one of those instead of the carb'd Solo GonG on order now. If the XP comes in but the PVHE does not then I plan to stretch a band of high-temp silicone tubing cover the Solo GonG's carb hole if it gets too hot to use.

filteredhead,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom