Status
Not open for further replies.

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
0cyiim5egns4ad59.jpeg
sisqqxdm34glji9k.jpeg
rxl1yu3azbe5cvhr.jpeg
665C85B9-8F12-424E-A3E7-86234C2E5421.jpeg

Up for sale today I have a two week old Focus Carta Rig.

I purchased this unit brand new and it was delivered on 4/10. I used it for one week total before the atomizer went bad. I ordered a new atomizer and I also went to focus so they could replace the atomizer under warranty.
This vaporizer comes with everything that a new one is sold with +2 brand new unused unopened atomizer’s.

The warranty replaced atomizer that Focus sent me is the latest to greatest most updated version they currently have out. You can see the differences in the close-up picture, the warranty from focus has the lines at the bottom of the atomizer and some other improvements inside.

Focus is an excellent company that stands by their product an is constantly looking for ways to improve their product. They fulfill their warranties without any loopholes to jump through.

I’m selling the unit for $180 plus free shipping to the United States or Canada. If you’re out of the US you will have to pay some of the shipping. The first person that has the cash to put into my PayPal takes it. If I’m paid today before the post office closes I will ship it today if not it will be shipped the following day after I received payment.

SOLD!!!

Last edited:
LAWTHEONE,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom