*SOLD* Slug.33 Rosin Press & Tilting Vise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
20190621-221108.jpg

20190621-221258.jpg

Up for sale is my Slug.33 Rosin Press/Forge and Tilting Vise.

I am asking $85 shipped, anywhere in the US with tracking. Will ship international, but we will have to discuss shipping. The vise weighs 20 lbs, but I can fit it into a large flat rate USPS box. Paypal Friends and Family is always appreciated.

Included is everything that originally came with the Slug.33. I purchased the vise separately from Amazon, but it is essentially the same vise sold on Slug's website, just a re-branded version. It pairs beautifully with the Slug.33.

The Slug is the perfect tool for the person who wants to make their own rosin without getting into a setup that costs many hundreds of dollars. I got some great results, but unfortunately I don't have access to quality flower for cheap, so it ends up being cheaper for me to buy my concentrates.

Everything is in fantastic condition. There's some oily residue on the vise, but I've cleaned and scrubbed it a few times to get the main machining oil off it. I've added a little oil back to it for smooth operation.

All you need is a torch and some flower, and you'll be pressing your own rosin in minutes!

No trades please, need the cash for school.

Thanks for looking, please let me know if you have any questions.

-Roth

Roth,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom