Sold/Removed Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Hey guys i am selling a volcano classic solid valve, comes with all the original stuff ( minus the bags, im gonna try and get a box of turkey bags to send with it ) a jar of chamomille and the aluminum carrying case.

Everything works great and the cano is about 4 months old. Im asking 500 shipped. Ill be putting it up on ebay in the next few days, sorry for the lack of pics but my camera decided to stop working.

Survivalism,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
SOLD

Vriptech Pro Water Tool and 2 VCB bowls

vwtpro.jpg

Here's the description for the bong from Vriptech's website. Also here.

VripMaster High Performance Vaporization Water Tool Pro Model
Vapor optimized dimensions and features including a completely removable taper joint ground glass slide-style down stem that accepts the larger VCB HG 12mm, VCBS 12mm (for VHW), or the 12mm Valloon VWT delivery slide, the new VripGrip? ice catch, and heavier wall Pyrex?. All Glass Function with Class.
It's a nice tube with bent neck and beaker bottom. 18mm joint. I'd have to agree it has good dimensions for vapor, the beaker bottom allows you to milk up huge hits with the VHW. Also works with a heatgun. The ice catch is unique and works great in addition to providing a nice grip. I know I'm going to end up regretting selling this but need to recoup some vape related $.

Everything is in new condition. There's a very small chip on the outer ring of the joint but it's only noticeable upon very close inspection and doesn't affect usage whatsoever. Same condition as I received it, it's that minor.

Also included are 2 VCB bowls, 1 regular and 1 jetflo. All you need is a heat wand or heatgun and the appropriate upper intake and you're ready to vrip.

If you were to buy all this (pro water tool and 2 vcb bowls) from Vriptech it would cost you $167. But for or FC... only $109. :o I've got a ton of bubble wrap, air bags and packing peanuts so it'll be packed super tough.

Shoot me an email if you have any questions. (no replies in this thread as per the rules)

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom