SOLD - OmniVap (/w new laser-engraved Cap, body designed by George himself) [EU&WW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi fellas,

me again with some more goodies up for sale.

Offering an OmniVap in near mint condition with laser-engraved Cap (new and unused). The custom Ti body was designed and manufactured by George himself. It's one of the first custom Omnis ever made by DynaVap and sure a great collectors piece. I have settled on XL sizes and not much of a collector anymore, so this one is up for grabs. The Ti Tip has been upgraded and is 3rd or 4th generation I believe - but I lost track to be honest. Please have a look at the pics :) :cool: (If would would prefer the older gen. Ti Tip (more conduction) I could swap it. But I think this one matches the new and shiny clean look much better - and you know about the VC performance ;) :)
Has been stored in a DynaStash ever since -slight use, always been OCD, near mint condition (Cap is actually new and unused)

Asking for 140 Euro shipped /w tracking and insurance within EU (preferred). If you're from somewhere else, I still might be able to offer same conditions.. Just let me know what country and I'll check on it and gonna work something out :)

lvrp1K7.jpg

YknSPmW.jpg

Feel free to PM me, if you have any questions etc.
No trades please.

Thanks for watching
VN
:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom