[Sold] Lotus Turquoise Cap, WPA, Fobius Glass+J-Hook + SC Shredder Stash + Vector + Ryot Case Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unisonruss

Hi FC'ers!

Selling my Lotus...it's a sad day, but not for you, hehe :D

I have quit MJ, and have not used in a couple months. I'm really enjoying being off it now, so I figured I'd sell my stuff and give this beauty a new home. She has treated me very well. I know you will move her.

As some of you know, the turquoise cap is no longer sold, so this could be a great snag for someone that loves the color...it was always my favorite one.

What's included in the bundle:
-Lotus Turquoise Cap
-Vector Blue Torch Lighter (paint has worn off, but works great)
-WPA adapter so you can use any glass piece. Note: This package does not contain an aluminum stem.
-Fobius glass piece. Amazing piece, thick glass, gives the best clouds out of any other I've tried, and I've tried lots - never had the cash for a real mobius so can't compare, but I know this piece treated me very well :)
-J-hook for poops and giggles. It's stained and worn, but it's clean and has no smell. Nice for when you're not in the mood to pass through water. Another piece from DH Gate.
-Santa Cruz Shredder stash. Smell-proof. Carry your herb without anyone knowing. Holds a lot.
-Green Ryot Case: Best carrying case around IMO. Smell-proof. Has separate compartment for Cap+WPA, will fit J-Hook (or other pipe you may have), lighter and Santa Cruz Shredder case. Great for on-the-go vaping.

Asking for $150 + a little help for shipping for the entire bundle. Let me know if you are interested, thanks!

-Russ

jjtlr5.jpg

rkajjq.jpg

Thank you for looking :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom