[SOLD] Firewood 4 [EU + WW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi FC fam,

here's one more piece of my wonderful collection up for grabs. Need to raise some funds and can't justify keeping my arsenal as big as it is... This might be your chance to snag a classic that is no long being sold (but still supported by Marc with Firewood)

The Firewood 4 has seen light use and has been out of my rotation for weeks so it needs a loving new home. No doubt it's a great vape for on the go, super tasty hits, great for micro-dosing. I have a Nomad coming so that is going to fill that micro-dosing niche - and I don't use on-the-go, so it needs to go :(

Unit has been cleaned throughly and is in excellent condition - of course, it has the safety fix implemented.
It has been babied and solely stored in its box - wood has the tung oil finish and I also buffed it with organic lemon/carnauba wax/oil to keep the wood in great condition. Cooling unit is included as well as 5 replacement screens plus a free grizzly grinder card (new and unused). Battery is NOT included due to Li-Ion shipping regulations.

Uxjvg8P.jpg

9FFsCzd.jpg

CO2OoRI.jpg

Xbi4egI.jpg

yoYuiPp.jpg

LBJQyNz.jpg

Asking for 135 Euro shipped and insured with tracking (within the EU). Please cover PP fees, if there were any.
Please ask for quotes, if you're outside the EU and we will work something out. :)
If you want it or have any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Thanks for watching!:wave:

Please also see my other sales - I will combine shipping and offer a discount, if you want more than one item.

:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom