Soft, quiet, 'smelly-proof' plastic ziplock bags?

smolderson_bud

Thanks, but that doesnt address my actual question.

Yes. I already know about and have bought all kinds of this sort of item.

What I'm really looking for are the first two modifying words in the title; 'soft', and 'quiet'.

Any chance something like that exists?

Also....i didn't mean you said anything wrong.
I can't expect everyone to know what I've seen or used.

smolderson_bud,

mephisto

Interplanetary development has soft, quiet smell proof bags. They work very well, unless you are inclined to mash the bag up and expect it not to poof out some aromatic evidence of the contents.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I saw these recently and your post reminded me of this. Pricey though, for a bag. They have a leather one for 50 bucks more.

Theres also something like this. No idea what the quality is like.

I do not think you're going to find anything to check all of the soft, quiet, smell proof, plastic, ziploc boxes though.

smolderson_bud

Interplanetary development has soft, quiet smell proof bags. They work very well, unless you are inclined to mash the bag up and expect it not to poof out some aromatic evidence of the contents.

Thank you..
They look pretty much like other smell-proof bags, and I don't see anything on their site about them being soft and quiet.

Have you actually had them in your hands?

smolderson_bud,

smolderson_bud

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I saw these recently and your post reminded me of this. Pricey though, for a bag. They have a leather one for 50 bucks more.

Theres also something like this. No idea what the quality is like.

I do not think you're going to find anything to check all of the soft, quiet, smell proof, plastic, ziploc boxes though.

Ya, I know im up against poor odds. :-)
I just figured it can't hurt to check.

I do also really like the kinds of containers you linked to (I have a Ryot pouch for my Pax), and will likely get something like that for my Crafty+ now, too, but that's for a different purpose than what I'm looking for here.

I want little baggies to store small amounts of berb, and store those inside another larger container (which i already have). I have used the ones posted above for years, and they work fine, but wow they are cumbersome to work with, and make so much crinkly noise when fiddling with em. :-)

smolderson_bud,

mephisto

Yes I have them, yes, they are soft and not especially noisy. I will be happy to send you several free of charge and you can see for yourself.

mephisto,
Top Bottom