Soaked my MFLB glass stem in hot chocolate

UH60FLT

I"ll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck.

UqVVifT.jpg

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Try it with any glass stem. We do that with the Enano and the Solo mouthpiece. You get a bigger dose = bigger glass stem. I do this before bed every so often. I wait until it gets a real thick amber honey resin coating, it's very sedating and makes me sleepy.:zzz:

Last edited:

sativasam

NO SMOKING
Try it with any glass stem. We do that with the Enano and the Solo mouthpiece. You get a bigger dose = bigger glass stem. I do this before bed every so often. I wait until it gets a real thick amber honey resin coating, it's very sedating and makes me sleepy.:zzz:
What is sedating? The chocolate?

I find that with abv in general. It feels like I melt into the couch and I'm asleep in no time.
What does this have to do with ABV?

sativasam,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
You stir your high fat hot cocoa with a resin filled stem and drink it. The resin melts off into the hot cocoa or coffee. Use lots of cream because you need fat. Any kind of hot cocoa will work.

f6d9e4e674cd4859b6f66a3a34b1e973.jpg

Hot Cocoa and lots of cream

Last edited:

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
I know this is not appealing to the palate, but eating straight ABV works really well.

But I have always wanted to try the Hot Cocoa/Glass Stem method.

@CarolKing is correct as per usual..
As the more fat the better....

Like a rich Whole Milk as opposed to water...

Loads of cream.... In fact the picture is the perfect presentation of how it's done properly.. The Chocolate Syrup, more Fatty foods.

Hashtag46&2,
Top Bottom