So what's up with Jeffp and Lwien, with all of their 1000 topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

t00fatt

troll-01.jpg

t00fatt,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
This post eerily reeks of an attempt at a Sherdog OT (weak attempt at that) type topic.

While I dont necessarily read what they post in the discussion, they for one give me a chuckle at the randomness. And well, they post it in the correct forum so we cant complain too much now can we?

EDIT - I just ran through a few more of your posts and I think Im gonna have to agree that you shouldnt be fed anymore.

AGBeer,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I, for one, really enjoy some of the random stuff jeff and lwien come up with. I feel it makes this more of a community than just a place to come and get vape info and opinions. Their posts are part of what keeps me coming back for more. Nothing but love from me!

momofthegoons,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Live long enough, and you too shall pass 1000 posts.

In all seriousness?

If ya want I can start posting about what I do at work (although I'm pretty darn sure no one gives a rat's ass about feed intake/weight gain ratios of broiler chickens).

It sounds to me almost like you think certain types of posts shouldn't be, well....posted.

Tom

tdavie,

Purple-Days

A zero content post to start this thread. A personal attack against two long standing members as a thread title. Another zero content post in abnother thread. Bitching about Clear Dome after being a member here one day. Bitching at Bruce about whip delays. Violating the thread rules in the Sell Your Vape section.

What's up with, V-JayJayTactician ? :cool:

Purple-Days,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom