...so what is the best Log Vape out there right now? and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iksworbeZ

Vapour Connoisseur
Hello FC!

First post:

I am looking to get myself a new vaporizer, I smoke daily and often. Currently I use a MFLB for its portability while I am out and about, and a glass on glass bong with a mastercraft heat gun pointed into the bowl at home.

The main downside of the heatgun is that its loud and annoying to use... but it rips huge milky hits!

I am not a huge fan of the bag systems (also loud and invasive) and have just recently found out about log style vaporizers. I see that there are three main players in the game that I have learned about so far (Purple Days, Woodeez, and MyrtleZap) and I am not really seeing any huge differences between them...

I love the idea that its silent, and portable with a car adapter and don't mind keeping it on 24/7

Does anyone have experience with more than one or possibly all three of these devices? Which of these three puts out the 'biggest' hits (I am not too concerned with efficiency) and does anyone know if there are any issues shipping to Canada?

iksworbeZ,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I think most will tell you that they all operate very similar. The differences depend on the materials being used (brass in MZ, Stainless Steel in PD and WDZ), and price mostly. The MZ is the only one with a screen over the heater which people seem to like, it is also the only that offers the LED light. They all offer a few different types of wood you can choose from, and there is a post somewhere around here that shows the different operating temps of the different woods.

Just a heads up, the WDZ is $125 if you e-mail Todd from the forums, and the MZ is $150. Both are seasonal deals and I wouldn't expect them to go on past this month. They all seem to have great customer service from what I have seen around here.

aesthyrian,

Nycdeisel

If you dont care about efficiency, why have you already decided on a log type vape.

Besides, you want big ass vapor clouds? A log vape is not going to really be able to do that, at least no where near how well a good whip type vape can produce huge hits, and of course, you get those big hits at the sake of efficiency

I think you need to do a lot more reading up on these forums.

About shipping to Canada, it will just cost more to ship and take a bit longer, thats it really. However, you would be best off contacting each and asking about it, though Im sure that shipping to your location is possible.

Nycdeisel,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom