so im about to buy the dbv.

jayweb91

ive been back and forth for the last two weeks between the dbv and the Eq4. Today after calling both manufactures i was sold on the dbv. arizers told me that if i bought a vape off ebay from a non registerd seller (anyone who sells them for 160-220) will not be under warentee and will be subject to being shipped to canada at the cost of the owner and also pay for parts and labor. After calling ssv and telling him i was buying a dbv on ebay for $155 he said just keep you recipt and itsno worrys.

For the money im shelling out i want my vape to be coverd under a warentee so in my opinion i would rather buy a 155$ dbv than a 250-300$ eq to be coverd. Don't get me wrong i think the eq is a grate vape but i would much rather save a 100$ and get my dbv.

is there any ebay store that sells the eq for under 200$ thats under arizers coverage? And dose the dbv have a removable heater cover?

jayweb91,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Yeah the dbv's heatercover is removable. And i dont think i've heard of extremes going for anywhere less than $200 anywhere but ebay and the resell thread here.

steiner666,

jayweb91

notmyrealUSERname said:
You can get a blemished model straight from 7th floor for 130, for a dbv, and 180, for the ssv.

yeah but they dont come with a bag. for 15$ more i get a fresh one with a bag shipped. 155$ scratch and dent is 142$ shipped.

jayweb91,
Top Bottom