so I rolled a fat joint with my abv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
If your grind is too fine and you stacked up too fat.. :) Then there is no airflow so it is impossible to smoke it..

Abysmal Vapor,

SD_haze

thats the problem with rolling with abv. it gets fine because of no moisture so it gets packed too tight.

next time try doing more of a "spliff" mixing herb & abv :-)

SD_haze,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
SD_haze said:
thats the problem with rolling with abv. it gets fine because of no moisture so it gets packed too tight.

next time try doing more of a "spliff" mixing herb & abv :-)

Yeah I always use a sprinkling of AVB in my spliffs since I started vaping. Helps them burn slower/last longer.

Most people over here use way too much tobacco in their joints. Personally I prefer a teeny bit of crumbled tobacco and then avb both under and on top of the green. It does still work if you only have the avb and no tobacco though.

I have (as I'm sure many others do too) some friends who have had to stop blazing after a while because the skunk became 'too much' for their heads in some way or another - I wonder if these people would be ok smoking AVB spliffs with little to no green in - they're usually ok with hash (i.e. less psychoactive thc) so I reckon it should be fine.
Having said that, when you get it into your head that a certain thing gives you a bad reaction, it can be very hard to get over that. (For me it's jagermeister, was force-fed too much of that horrible shit at uni, now it makes me retch to even smell it.)

wilf789,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom