So how's MMJ coming along in NH since it passed this summer?

suedonym

I live here. I read some initial rules that are extremely strict and do not include anxiety as an acceptable condition. :( No mention about it affecting Section 8 housing, but I'd assume anyone who can get a card would lose their section 8, as I read about in an article, because that's provided by the Feds, and of course it's Federally illegal. And of course I am on disability and have housing because of my depression and anxiety...

And only 4 state-run dispensaries in the whole state? Did I read that right?

But, anyway, anyone have any additional details about how soon, etc?

(Mass has way better laws, but I guess some progress in our butthole-clenched state is better than nothing.)

Thanks!

suedonym,

suedonym

Thanks, those are great sites!

Damn, the governor took out PTSD at the last minute. So close. Well, I'd prefer to not have PTSD at all! But, you know...

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman
October- Maine just added PTSD to their list.

I live in New Hampshire and I have Crohn's disease, which is on the list, but I have to say I am not holding my breath for a west coast situation here. DIY!!

Patrick Hughes,
Reactions: Maine420

Maine420

GROOVY GRANNY
I live in Maine, Lebanon, next door to Rochester. Very blessed to live in ME. NH is going to crawl slowly, many of TPTB are reluctantly doing the will of the people. I have chronic pain from fibromyalgia, and migraines. The MMJ has been very helpful. Hopefully NH will look at Maine's program and follow along.

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman
My parents live in Waterville and my brother lives in Portland. I am considering a move, and Portland is on my list of possibles. I don't know too much about Maine's laws. I was born and raised in New Hampshire, but I got sick when I was at school in Idaho. I think it is great that New Hampshire is starting the necessary process, but NH is pretty conservative and I think we will have to be pretty patient here.

Patrick Hughes,
Reactions: Maine420

Maine420

GROOVY GRANNY
Your brother in Portland is in a good place. They are voting to legalize rec use of MJ soon! I am a MMJ patient, and I can't say how much I love the program! We will be legalizing by '2016.
BTW... My hubby is from Durham!

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman
That's great info, thank you so much!! I scanned the list and it seems like I would be qualified for this program. As to the non mmj people, I think its a matter of common sense and hopefully a VERY short wait for them. It looks like I was wrong about the PTSD, or at least didn't know what I was talking about. Someone would need to look over the above-linked website pretty close and talk to their doctor.

Patrick Hughes,
Top Bottom