So How Long You Gonna Live?

vapirtoo

How long or in what manner will you live ? Which is more important? Follow the path that
has heart in it. :peace: .

vapirtoo,

lwien

Achhh...........I just thought it was an interesting site. No need to get all philosophical about it, eh? Wasn't really thinking if it was important or not. Show me a site that is just as visually comprehensive on how you will live then. ;)

btw, check out the state by state stats in the US.

lwien,

Mckdenton

With advances in modern science and my high level income, it's not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300. Heck, I just read in the newspaper that they put a pig heart in some guy from Russia. Do you know what that means?

Mckdenton,

lwien

Mckdenton said:
Heck, I just read in the newspaper that they put a pig heart in some guy from Russia. Do you know what that means?
Now you can say, "Commie Pig" with conviction?

lwien,

vapirtoo

Yeah , you will have to fight the urge to root around for edibles for a long time. :lol: .

vapirtoo,

Purple-Days

The map is black where I grew up. But, I knew that. I expect to check out before the worst of stage 4.

Dad was a cardiac researcher and told me the pig heart was the most human like of animal hearts. I always thought that was strange, considering he operated on rhesus monkeys and pigs, I guess he would know. The anti-rejection meds must be by the gallon.

Check out 15 facts about the dead.
http://linkive.com/home/browser/MTI1Njc4/Comedy/15 Things You Didnt Know About Death

Purple-Days,
Top Bottom