Sneak A Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

cluffy

Vaker
I'm just trying to make cocktails after buying a lemon. This thing is more discreet than any one-hitter because you only need one hand and no one can see the fire. Wait, why am I wasting my time? I'm gonna order the MFLB this Friday anyway!!!! :D

cluffy,

jonnig328

Okay, i got my sneak-a-vape about a month ago. I tried it with my friends when we went to the poconos and we couldnt figure it out so we just rolled a j. last night, i tried it again with my friends. before using it i lowered the flame to the smallest possible. i figured out that you need to flick down the lighter in quick bursts then inhale and do 1 more burst while inhaling. my friend kept burning it but he got high from it, i didnt burn it once and still got high. so for the conclusion, it takes some getting used to, but it got 4 of us retarded on less than a dub. love this thing. round two tomorrow.

jonnig328,

SilverHippie

I purchased one for approx $50. Got $30. back after I paid 2-way shipping.
The lighter was extremely cheap and the leaver could twist from the get-go.
The lighter did not work PERIOD!!!
The design was such that if the lighter worked, the flame would have an open path to the herb.
Combustion was bound to be the result.
Don't waste your time, anticipation, or $$$.

SilverHippie,

ioliter

Well everybody is right, this is NOT a vaporizer. It burns your pot up real good, though. Pack the herb chamber, screw it all together, adjust the lighter and pull the trigger for a second or so. Or you can pull it while inhaling, either way you're gonna get a massive hit. It turns regular weed into rub, IMHO. About 10 seconds after taking a huge pull you're gonna feel like you just hot knifed a gram of finger hash.

Don't pay more than 20 bucks for this thing, it's not worth it. The lighter constantly needs adjusting, and after so much torment the adjuster knob gets jammed and is a REAL pain in the butt to use. The "filter" that sits above the herb chamber gets clogged up extremely fast. I burnt through the five they sent me in a week. They are pretty pricey too, online wants $20 for 15 of 'em.:2c:

My local herb store will have some ordered in for me, but I`m not holding my breath. This thing is more frustrating than an ``ex girlfriend who just wants to hang out.``

Maybe I just got one with a crappy lighter, but over all I give it a 3 out of 10.
- it`s portable and people think it`s a pen (if you don`t get the silver one, I`ve got the blue one)
- gets you higher than a rocket ship
- conserves your bud (made my ounce last three times as long)

I`ll stick with my iolite for a true portable vape

ioliter,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom