smoothest portable

Status
Not open for further replies.

meduser

You picked the vape with the minimum temperature setting that is higher than what you wanted?

Hmm, okay.
I read all about how pure it is and people saying that even though hot, it doesn't hurt. Plus I added a water tool and inhaled lightly and slowly. I thought it might help. I'm trying to avoid aluminum and plastic. The Elevape looks great, I'm just a but concerned about materials since I use so much. I also have the option of paying restocking and shipping fees to return it, which is fine with me.

Last edited:
meduser,

killick

But I like it!
But having said that the MV heater isn't right on top, so it's that temp at the herb, not at exit. At the two low settings on the MV it's a nice, smooth draw (at least for the short time I had it, but it might be back tomorrow!).

I ordered the glass whip adapter for water as well - I'd highly recommend water for vaping at higher temps. I've been avoiding them, but decided to puck up a cheapy water tool a couple of months back - a great idea. Many on here suggest using warm water in it to ease the throat. I've not had to try that yet, but might in future.

You might want to familiarize yourself with the MV thread. It's long, but very interesting, with loads of great tips and suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom