Smoking Tobacco Sprayed With JWH out of Magic Flight Launch Box

etcetera

Anyone know if its possible to smoke tobacco sprayed with jwh out of the magic flight launch box?

etcetera,

aero18

vaporist
I would say that it is. I know a few friends that have combusted out of it. Is it wise? No!

OP, I think you mean "vaporize", and yes, you could easily vaporize tobacco and JWH-018. The psychoactive molecules in both have low boiling points.

aero18,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
jwh ruined my tolerance to weed thats all im saying. almost a week in to my month tolerance break to get my high back. ill never use that shit again.

gonna be super duper high in 3 week though. so i suppose thats a good thing.

gettin lifted,

max

Out to lunch
Anyone know if its possible to smoke tobacco sprayed with jwh out of the magic flight launch box?
A lot of people still use 'smoke' when referring to vaping, so maybe you'd better clarify whether you mean smoke or vape. While it's possible to both vape jwh and to combust with the LB, it's never a good idea to purposely combust with a vape. And if you vape tobacco, it makes it harder to clean up the mess, vs. using herb.

max,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
just wanted to add that vaporized tobacco really hurts my throat. dont know how it will be for you. but about 2 years ago when i started vaping weed i broke one my cigarettes open (dont smoke cigs anymore) and tried to vaped it. it vaped well in my iolite, but it has a woody taste, and it seems like its 5x as harsh on your throat then actually smoking a cigarette. i couldnt even inhale it directly, or i would cough up a storm, and that was when i was smoking cigs daily.

could of just been more harsh because i was hitting it out of a iolite, but i couldnt even inhale the vapor without coughing up a lung. not even if i just inhaled into my mouth only then waited a second and tried to inhale into my lungs, was just too much.

also i dont know where people get the idea that jwh vapes at a low temp, i tried in my iolite with some herbal incense when i was on that shit, and i couldnt get any vapor from 374 degrees.

maybe the powder on top of some tobacco would vape better but it sure didnt work from the herbal incense that soaked up the chemical.

be safe.

gettin lifted,

djonkoman

gettin lifted said:
just wanted to add that vaporized tobacco really hurts my throat. dont know how it will be for you. but about 2 years ago when i started vaping weed i broke one my cigarettes open (dont smoke cigs anymore) and tried to vaped it. it vaped well in my iolite, but it has a woody taste, and it seems like its 5x as harsh on your throat then actually smoking a cigarette. i couldnt even inhale it directly, or i would cough up a storm, and that was when i was smoking cigs daily.

could of just been more harsh because i was hitting it out of a iolite, but i couldnt even inhale the vapor without coughing up a lung. not even if i just inhaled into my mouth only then waited a second and tried to inhale into my lungs, was just too much.

also i dont know where people get the idea that jwh vapes at a low temp, i tried in my iolite with some herbal incense when i was on that shit, and i couldnt get any vapor from 374 degrees.

maybe the powder on top of some tobacco would vape better but it sure didnt work from the herbal incense that soaked up the chemical.

be safe.

I think vaporizng just lets you experience tobacco how a non-smoker experiences it(when smoking), since I also can only take very small hits from a joint with tobacco in it(wich most of my friends prefer), and it still hurts my throat a lot worse then a much bigger hit pure weed would, and the few times a friend got me to hit a cig(by saying it was a joint, I only once took a hit from a cig willingly, to try it), and those times I always also coughed a lot from it

djonkoman,
Top Bottom