Smojo Screens

Mr. Me2

Thought I’d start a thread about this nifty little item. I was introduced to it by the good people at Prrl Labs (@Black_Prrl) relating to the introduction of their new product, the Neo (which looks novel and great - I’m really looking forward to giving this a try).

Anyway, the Smojo is a new pipe screen design. And it looks great. I got my first ones, gave them a quick iso bath (not sure needed, but just in case) and installed one in a new pipe. Easy to install and does not create airflow restriction.

I plan to take it for s test drive this weekend and am hopeful this is a game changer for those using traditional pipes (while hopefully not combusting).

Here’s a link to the Smojo site:

howie105

Hey Mr Me2 What vapes are you going to try them with? The idea of a long life screen sounds so sweet on the other hand a rectangular screen over a round hole sounds challenging. Looking foward to your follow up.

howie105,

Mr. Me2

I’m getting a Neo that’s supposed to be delivered today. The Neo is basically an external heater used to bake flower in a traditional pipe. Here’s a link to the thread:

This device is a great excuse to go pipe shopping or dust off and clean your old favorites.

I’m really hoping the Smojo is a winner. Early reports are that it is. Can’t wait to confirm for myself.

OTE

Just came here to say that these work great as a replacement for Dynavap CCDs. They're somewhat expensive but virtually indestructible with normal use.

Last edited:
Top Bottom