Small, discrete and good battery? (Concentrates)

Hypnotix

Hi, I would rather not spend too much as I plan to spend around £150 on a home vape but I need something to take out with me. I go camping a lot without electricity, (although I will have a car) so I need long battery life or cheap swappable batteries.

Hypnotix,

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Hi, I would rather not spend too much as I plan to spend around £150 on a home vape but I need something to take out with me. I go camping a lot without electricity, (although I will have a car) so I need long battery life or cheap swappable batteries.

Why are you not considering a butane vape?

Tiny88,

Squiby

I go camping a lot without electricity
If you go to places where electricity is scarce, please consider a vaporizer that is not tethered to a receptacle by way of charging batteries.

The Vapcap by Dynavap is a superb vaporizer. There are models to match every pocketbook, from the basic all stainless steel M model at $60 to the ti tipped VonG models starting at $85 to the all titanium Omni with a dialed in set it and forget it air flow staring at $160. The are all fantastic.

The Vapcap can be heated by just about any heat source, from a candle or Bic lighter, to the common butane jet lighter to a stove element or campfire stick to the convenience of an induction heater.

Easy to use, easy to maintain and easy to clean, the Vapcap will work endlessly off grid and is near indestrucible, especially the all metal models.

If that's not enough the Vapcap is also very efficient with herb and you will find yourself saving many dollars on your bud.

The Vapcap handles dry herb, hash and concentrates with ease. It's the size and shape of a cigarette and fits into a small pocket. A perfect vape for home, or camping.

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/vaporizers

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-1388#post-1284504

Squiby,
Reactions: Tiny88

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
If you go to places where electricity is scarce, please consider a vaporizer that is not tethered to a receptacle by way of charging batteries.

The Vapcap by Dynavap is a superb vaporizer. There are models to match every pocketbook, from the basic all stainless steel M model at $60 to the ti tipped VonG models starting at $85 to the all titanium Omni with a dialed in set it and forget it air flow staring at $160. The are all fantastic.

The Vapcap can be heated by just about any heat source, from a candle or Bic lighter, to the common butane jet lighter to a stove element or campfire stick to the convenience of an induction heater.

Easy to use, easy to maintain and easy to clean, the Vapcap will work endlessly off grid and is near indestrucible, especially the all metal models.

If that's not enough the Vapcap is also very efficient with herb and you will find yourself saving many dollars on your bud.

The Vapcap handles dry herb, hash and concentrates with ease. It's the size and shape of a cigarette and fits into a small pocket. A perfect vape for home, or camping.

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/vaporizers

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-1388#post-1284504

Is George paying you for this potent ad copy!? :rockon:

He should be! :myday:

Fat Freddy,

Squiby

Is George paying you for this potent ad copy!? :rockon:

He should be! :myday:

Nope. Not at all. I am a genuine Vapcap fan!

I have consumed weed for over 45 years. When I discovered vaporizers I was thrilled with the prospect of a less harsh and overall healthier approach to getting high. I am asthmatic and smoke always left me struggling for breath, taking way too many puffs of my inhailer. Then after trying a plethora of vaporizers, all of which fell short in a variety of ways, I discovered the Vapcap and it has been a life changing experience for me. Smooth vapor. Tiny size. Super efficient. No need for juggling batteries or tangled cords.

I just love them and I think that they are beautiful!!!

Everyone should have at least one Vapcap!

Hypnotix

Nope. Not at all. I am a genuine Vapcap fan!

I have consumed weed for over 45 years. When I discovered vaporizers I was thrilled with the prospect of a less harsh and overall healthier approach to getting high. I am asthmatic and smoke always left me struggling for breath, taking way too many puffs of my inhailer. Then after trying a plethora of vaporizers, all of which fell short in a variety of ways, I discovered the Vapcap and it has been a life changing experience for me. Smooth vapor. Tiny size. Super efficient. No need for juggling batteries or tangled cords.

I just love them and I think that they are beautiful!!!

Everyone should have at least one Vapcap!

How long does it take to heat up with a torch style lighter? I definitely don't trust a full-size torch inside a tent!

Also interesting about the asthma I will have to tell my dad, he was complaining to me he can't use his pipe anymore.

Hypnotix,
Reactions: Squiby

little maggie

If you don't want butane, you might consider the Fury 2: it's very small. As for the vapcap I know Squilby is an incredible fan. And it's probably the best butane vape. But I find it harsh unless I use it with a special stem made by someone else and still not that mild. Maybe not the best for your dad.

little maggie,

Hypnotix

If you don't want butane, you might consider the Fury 2: it's very small. As for the vapcap I know Squilby is an incredible fan. And it's probably the best butane vape. But I find it harsh unless I use it with a special stem made by someone else and still not that mild. Maybe not the best for your dad.

I didn't like the fury 2 because the battery is not removeable and it doesn't look like it lasts too long.
Also I have just ordered the Tera for home use.

I have heard that the Sai atomizer is good so maybe I will just take concentrates

Last edited:
Hypnotix,

Squiby

How long does it take to heat up with a torch style lighter? I definitely don't trust a full-size torch inside a tent!

You don't need a torch, just a lighter or candle or induction heater etc.

It all depends on what you use to heat the cap with. If you use a candle flame or a Bic lighter, it will take about 30 seconds to reach the click. If you use a single jet butane lighter, it will take less than 15 seconds. A quad jet lighter takes up to 5 seconds, usually closer to 4.

All in all, you can load your Vapcap tip, put on the cap, heat it till it clicks, toke, repeat and finally dump the ABV in about a minute.

This is my favorite lighter, an Aomai flint ignition single jet lighter. It is about the same size as a Vapcap, about the length of a regular cigarette.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Cylinder-Fl...arette-Cigar-Butane-Gas-Lighter-/321688265150

Also interesting about the asthma I will have to tell my dad, he was complaining to me he can't use his pipe anymore.

A few things came together that resolved throat and lung irritation for me.

I found the Vapcap. The Vapcap has an air intake hole. By controlling the air intake you can adjust the vapor and reduce irritation. The design of the Vapcap allows for mouthpulls and added filters. This has created such a smooth cool non irritating vapor that I can now partake several times a day with out experiencing any chest irritation at all. It has been truly life changing.

I learned the mouthpull technique. This is the method of drawing vapor first into your mouth, then inhaling the vapor along with fresh cool clean air. This creates a cooler vapor and reduces the possibility of coughing and lung irritation.

I use a degummed hemp fiber filter. I use a filter sandwich. I place a bit of wound degummed hemp fiber to fashion a filter and I pop it in top of the screen then place a another screen over top. This traps any tiny particulates that may otherwise make their way to the air path and therefore into your lungs. Pure vapor is totally non irritating and you won't believe how smooth the vapor has become. The added benefit is that the condenser stays amazingly clean for a long time. When you look into the condenser, there are no tiny bits stuck to the sides.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-295#post-1034430

Finally, I don't grind my bud. I tear off tiny nugs from a flower and pop it into the tip. No grinding means even less of a possibility of tiny bits of plant material being inhaled.

Squiby,
Top Bottom