Similar to Firefly 2+ only cheaper?

Crumpet

Hi folks!

Basically what I'm looking for is a Firefly 2+, only cheaper :lol:. Reliability and availability in Canada are a must (I am not comfortable ordering from the US).

The specific features I'm looking for are:
- On-demand and quick heat up (ideally 15 seconds or less)
- Temp range should include 180 - 210.
- Stealth. I stream and need to take a puff every 30 minutes or so for pain management. I don't mind puffing on stream, but it shouldn't pull more focus than taking a drink.
- $~200 Canadian (~175 USD)
- easy to use. I've got a MFLB, my hands can't handle pushing and holding the battery in. I need at least a little tech helping me out!

Thanks in advance :)

Crumpet,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah a splinter/z from planet vape (and a mod) might be your only option, but you may need someone to help set it up for you....

GoldenBud

Lotus. same like FF2 just with a torch. like a manual car.. gas/brakes.. great for microdosing too, great taste, need stirring each 2 draws imho
im pretty sure it is available in some canadian store
and the best thing bout it - unbreakable device

GoldenBud,

ginolicious

I dunno. You can get the firefly for pretty cheap sometimes with good sales. I think if you really want it. Grab it. You won’t be disappointed. I was on the fence. Didn’t want to spend that much money. Glad I did. One thing. I always gotta remember to charge it. Cause sometimes I go to use it and battery is almost dead and then I gotta charge it. Seems to be a regular. Cause I usually rip 2-3 bowls out of it in one setting now.

ginolicious,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Creamcity.com vsfirefly as coupon code gets you down to $198 usd. What's an extra $23 to get the vape you really want?

ginolicious

Go is closer to firely over the Ambit. Ambit is good little vape. I miss mine. Some have said the Go does produce hot vapor. Need to keep that in mind.

ginolicious,
Top Bottom