Silver Surfer Temperature Settings

Meremoth

AKA ♫ Stinky Wizzleteats ♫
I recently ordered a SSV (it isn't in yet) and I want to vape at a specific temperature.

Is there a guide/chart/post anywhere I could use to figure out about what temperature each setting is for the SSV?

Thanks.

Meremoth,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
The short answer is no.

The long answer is: Not only does every knob on the unit correspond to a slightly different output of power to the heating element, temperature of the air is directly impacted by airflow. So everything impacts temperature from the size of the hand blown heat cover holes, size of hole in the wand, depth of wand hole, position of heating element in regards to airstream, ambient room temperature, speed of inhale, and probably a couple other variables i am forgetting to mention :lol:

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Not only does every knob on the unit correspond to a slightly different output of power to the heating element, temperature of the air is directly impacted by airflow. So everything impacts temperature from the size of the hand blown heat cover holes, size of hole in the wand, depth of wand hole, position of heating element in regards to airstream, ambient room temperature, speed of inhale, and probably a couple other variables i am forgetting to mention :lol:

:clap:. After using several different wands and Heater covers, I can attest to all of these variables. Even a fan blowing towards the HC will change the temperature.

I got lucky with my very first HC, the other two I have ordered haven't come close to producing the same heat.

Tweak,
Top Bottom