Silver LSV/SSV Glass/Drop down

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
***LSV SOLD*****

For sale is a used silver LSV. It works perfectly and looks almost new. It had a small mark towards the end where you screw the cap on it when I bought it brand new from a local headshop so I will include a picture of that. This is the older version without strain relief so I have had a zip tie around the cord/body pretty much since I got it and the cord is in perfect condition. The zip tie probably isn't necessary but I just wanted to be safe.

Comes with long Milaana 18mm stem in place of original LSV wand and 14mm water pipe adapter. Also comes with original carrying bag, custom glass knob as well as the original silver knob (not pictured.) All glass will be thoroughly cleaned before shipping. Asking $120 shipped including paypal fees.

OVVzNDu.jpg

AIKsafx.jpg

QOY2mDA.jpg

Also selling an SSV heater cover and wand. Heater cover has never been used but the wand has been used once or twice and will be cleaned thoroughly before shipping. Asking $25 shipped for both pieces including paypal fees.

NhN21kh.jpg

And last I have an 18mm to 18mm drop down. It's slightly crooked so keep that in mind. Asking $10 shipped including paypal fees. Will be thoroughly cleaned before shipping.

PP5IEke.jpg

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything.

Last edited:
Top Bottom