Silver DBV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonics420

TlSel1V.jpg

Looking to part with my DBV. I like it and it works perfectly butttttt I am just looking for funds towards a minivap or cloud.
130 shipped comes with everything pictured + hemp bag + the stem/bowl piece + 3 screens
Ill take care of shipping and paypal fees..

Thank you for looking

Sonics420

Im not sure how much itd cost? My zip is 98404 if u want to look it up. I wont pay the whole thing but id help a bit.

Sonics420,

ogcook

Must say to anyone looking at this, I bought a DBV on here not long ago looking to have a more every day vape. Since then I've had 0 desire or need to combust, it sits on my desk and makes my pieces damn near as milky as a regular bowl. GET IT! :tup:

greenmunster

please forgive my ignorance, but i looked all over the dbv and ssv site and did a couple searches but still have no idea what the bubble piece in the op is, please inform me. best guess is.... used instead of the hose/tubing? looks like you could fit the mouth piece and wand into it?
also any chance of pics of everything you are including in this sale?

greenmunster,

Sonics420

The bubble piece is jst a mouth piece.
Wand, hose then the bubble mouth piece.. just something custom that was done.
Yes ill get you pics i need to clean the glass pieces and hose lol

Sonics420,

greenmunster

ok, couldnt really tell if it was glass or something else. i was really hoping it was some sort of piece to replace the tubing (which is a great idea and long over due imo.)
but hey custom mouth pieces are great too. looking forward to those pics. i'll be intouch.

greenmunster,

greenmunster

I am very open to trading, for starters i have a glass vg with ryot case, nothing wrong with it minus the lil change purse that comes with the ryot case, the pad is included. also have the GC/SNOB 8 arm bub (this has been combusted out of, however throughly cleaned after each use). both are in like new condition and work perfectly i simply just havent used them much to justify keeping them.

greenmunster,

greenmunster

if the thread is open the item is for sale. no need to ask. mods keep the sellers on their toes around here:clap:

greenmunster,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom