Silver DBV, Great Condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosferatu

I have a silver Da Buddha Vaporizer for sale. The actual unit is in great condition, basically perfect. I had just cleaned the heater cover as well and around the heating element so the air path is pure and clean. Comes with a nice SSV wand and mouthpiece, the bag and 2 extra screens. You will need to get your own tubing and pick(optional)

I will throw in a bunch of pipe cleaners to make cleaning easier.

$110 shipped.

Mod Note: Please add photo w/ FC username as indicated in rules. Thank you.

"If what you're selling is listed at $75 or more, you must attach at least 1 picture of it which also contains a piece of paper with your fc username written on it."

Nosferatu,

Nosferatu

That is all you would need. Also something to stir the bowl with. I had it for like a little over a year I'd say, but there's not much that can happen to this vape. I have a new wand and mouthpiece and the vape itself is in perfect condition. It works like the day I got it. Unless you want it to have ZERO scratches or dust then I guess theres no reason not to get it.

Nosferatu,

precarious

Could you do 100 shipped to 23060? I could send payment pretty much immediately via whichever means you prefer.

precarious,

Nosferatu

I will have to do paypal and can ship tomorrow morning but i have to ask $110 because shipping it will cost $10 plus paypal takes a little. What do you say?

Nosferatu,

Nosferatu

No sorry

To mod I can't edit first post this item has been sold anyways

Modnote: When your transaction has been successfully completed, alert staff by reporting the thread.

Nosferatu,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom