Show your wood here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplechango

i stopped reading when i saw the words "friction". Isnt the whole point that we are all vapor fans in general. :o

it should allll be about getting high :o feeling good :lol: :brow: :D and then feeling paranoid as fuck :ninja:

regardless of which delivery system used. IMO

:peace:

purplechango,

VaporBud

Hey purple i like ya style and i am with ya man.

To much hostility in the world.

VaporBud,

dadesign

purplechango said:
i stopped reading when i saw the words "friction". Isnt the whole point that we are all vapor fans in general. :o

it should allll be about getting high :o feeling good :lol: :brow: :D and then feeling paranoid as fuck :ninja:

regardless of which delivery system used. IMO

excellent point I think for one I am blazed. and what is weird is the older stuff I have seems harsher to be. the new stash I got it much more of sour taste... thing is the draw I am not sure but I get the seeable paper the first draw which is really hard and about 20 seconds. I hold it in another 20 seconds and exhale through my noes..thing is on the new strain is it really mild but fluffy high...the old stuff seems like it is really a hard hit makes me cough a bit from it. course i do the third stem with old stuff so maybe I have just had my fill

dadesign,

Purple-Days

Dadesign says, "...checked it to see it is ROHS compliant....or ar you just listening to what is told to you"

Are you questioning my statement, that our product is RoHS compliant? I have said often, 'Come visit.". My order history is an open book and all (including you ;) :lol:) are welcome to come see what products I use in my shop. I have never hidden my materials. And I have always used what I say I use.

BTW you keep saying I told people not to post PD pics... What I 'asked' was, "Please don't post any PDs here. Thanks, Tom." Trying to avoid your attempt at direct comparison between the PD and MZ. I did not tell anybody to do anything. Like you have done before, you misquote and mislead. It is very obvious.

ps. we do not sell used vapes.... you must have me confused with someone else. :lol:

troll on...
VVV

Purple-Days,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Closed for obvious reasons.

That myrtlewood sure is stunning. Let's just keep it simple and continue to post Zap pictures in the Zap thread and PD pictures in the PD thread. :cool:

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom