Show us your ABV

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
hereatlast said:
i hardly imbibe edibles

Same here, hence the large collection above.

so what do i do with my ABV?

I've struggled with this same decision, since I hardly ever eat cannabutter I've put quite a bit of ABV into a topical salve with great results.

You REALLY have to be in the mood for a potential white knuckle experience.....although camping out in the woods... as long as you can avoid flashing on bear paranoia..

jeffp,

Nycdeisel

I also wonder what to do with mine. I also wasnt going to put mine up because I realized that with just pictures its hard to see the actual color.

DSC038672.jpg

see? my ABV jar is a mess! fuckin stems and leaves
In this photo, the herb appears greener then it actually is
DSC038702.jpg

Note: this jar contains herb that came out of mostly the PD, and the Supreme and LB as well.

Nycdeisel,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Right. I have brownies in the freezer in an air tight container and a growing collection of ABV. There's someone in my building who requires three brownies to get the effect he wants, I would make a super potent batch for him but he lives with his mother and she looks like she enjoys eating a lot of pastries...out of the refrigerator when no one is looking.... maybe not such a good idea.

jeffp,

Nycdeisel

jeffp said:
but he lives with his mother and she looks like she enjoys eating a lot of pastries...out of the refrigerator when no one is looking.... maybe not such a good idea.

thanks a lot jeff, I just got a good laugh out of that!!

:lol:

Nycdeisel,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Nycdeisel said:
jeffp said:
but he lives with his mother and she looks like she enjoys eating a lot of pastries...out of the refrigerator when no one is looking.... maybe not such a good idea.

thanks a lot jeff, I just got a good laugh out of that!!

:lol:

On a good day she looks like Dee Snider.

jeffp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Yeah that's David. A nice guy. Did you know that John Lennon produced his third album, "The Pope Smokes Dope"? When I was a kid I used to watch him on TV on talk shows, and then as a teenager once at a party the older brother played us an album called "Have a Marijuana." I thought it was one of the coolest albums I had ever heard. I met David for the first time at a party at this art gallery that used to be on 8th Street called "Psychedelic Solution" - have you ever gone there? Peter Max did the window display, it was a really amazing time period in my life and that store was a significant part of that. Later on I ended up teaching David how to use Windows 95 and then later on after that he used to talk my ear off about dealing with my Family Court situation as it compared with performing on stage - about approaching it from a "different frequency" - he was right on in a very oblique way.

Very cool that you met him. I could not take a steady diet of David Peel but he's a likeable local old yippie.

jeffp,

jimbo

winterize
Here's 39g's of abv, pre-vaped it was 2 oz's also shown there's a jar of iso that I soak supreme screens and pd stems.

dscn0407j.jpg

jimbo,

Sour Deez

Here is the ABV collection so far, slowly working my way up. All the darker more powdery ABV all falls to the bottom, the less vaped pieces are on the top. I usually like to vape it till its dark brown sand.
photo9al.jpg

photo7wc.jpg

I also save my stems. Alot of the stems have calyxs left on it, and there is some shake in here.
photo5uh.jpg

photo6ru.jpg

I plan to make some brownies with all this someday.

Sour Deez,
Top Bottom