Should you Decarboxylate ABV?

CosmoKramer

Do you need to decarboxylate ABV grounds the same way you need to put green buds in the oven for about an hour before making butter?

I'm thinking that the process of vaping it kind of decarboxylated it already.. but then again maybe not sufficiently.

What I normally do with green shake that I cook with is put it in a baking pan in the oven at about 240 degrees for an hour before simmering it in butter.

Should I do the same with ABV? thanks

CosmoKramer,

C No Ego

Do you need to decarboxylate ABV grounds the same way you need to put green buds in the oven for about an hour before making butter?

I'm thinking that the process of vaping it kind of decarboxylated it already.. but then again maybe not sufficiently.

What I normally do with green shake that I cook with is put it in a baking pan in the oven at about 240 degrees for an hour before simmering it in butter.

Should I do the same with ABV? thanks

no need to if you vaped it with enough heat already... if you vaped 1t 350 degrees F and just pulled a few draws from it and the herb is still light green it would need decarbing to decarb the rest.. but a brown to dark brown would be decarbed already

C No Ego,

Tranquility

Yeah, and some guys wear suspenders AND a belt! :o;):brow::lol::tup:
Look, just because a guy wants to use two protective strategies to minimize the risk present when only one strategy is utilized, does not make him a joke. It makes him a hero. Ain't nobody want to see what's underneath.

551067e17324d0f84c537c14d4a0c2aa.jpg

Top Bottom