Should I get an Air, Crafty, or FF2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InspireAndAdmire

Alright guys. I'm FINALLY going to bite the bullet for a high end vape. It's either

AIR, Crafty, (considering the PAX 2) or the FF2 as my first choice.

Does the FF2 overall, beat all the other vapes in the market right now? I need the verdict, I'm working 24/7 and can't read through these pages but will in the meanwhile you guys can answer. <3

InspireAndAdmire,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Alright guys. I'm FINALLY going to bite the bullet for a high end vape. It's either

AIR, Crafty, (considering the PAX 2) or the FF2 as my first choice.

Does the FF2 overall, beat all the other vapes in the market right now? I need the verdict, I'm working 24/7 and can't read through these pages but will in the meanwhile you guys can answer. <3

No one vape beats all other vapes. I haven't used the Air, but I have the Solo, and the FF is a better vape than that, but that's personal preference. (I hate glass stems in a portable...) I haven't used a Crafty but the Mighty, which is similar, is excellent, and the equal of FF even though they are completely different.

The FF is perfect for personal use, on-demand convection, and great flavor. It's not as easy to use as the Crafty, or likely the Air.

The reason folks have multiple vapes is they serve different purposes and different needs. Tell us how you think you wanna use the FF, and/or what kind of vape you've enjoyed in the past, and we can give you a better idea of how well the FF will meet your needs.

InspireAndAdmire

Thanks. Basically, I want a quick session, just personal use for myself vape. More than likely one session will due for my tolerance, however it's increasing.

What is the major difference between the crafty and the ff2? One may pick the FF2 because it's a safer choice in terms of issues correct?
Which has better flavor?
Better efficiency?

No one vape beats all other vapes. I haven't used the Air, but I have the Solo, and the FF is a better vape than that, but that's personal preference. (I hate glass stems in a portable...) I haven't used a Crafty but the Mighty, which is similar, is excellent, and the equal of FF even though they are completely different.

The FF is perfect for personal use, on-demand convection, and great flavor. It's not as easy to use as the Crafty, or likely the Air.

The reason folks have multiple vapes is they serve different purposes and different needs. Tell us how you think you wanna use the FF, and/or what kind of vape you've enjoyed in the past, and we can give you a better idea of how well the FF will meet your needs.

InspireAndAdmire,

jay87

@InspireAndAdmire If it were me I'd be considering the Mighty vs the FF2 and ditch the Crafty.

Mighty/Crafty: Conduction/Convection, session vape with heatup time, lots of vapor, better for groups, can't use concentrates by themselves.

Firefly 2: Convection, on-demand heating, tastiest high quality vapor among all top tier vapes desktops included, better for solo use, incredible with concentrates by themselves.

If it's for personal use mostly and you might use concentrates get the Firefly 2.

If it's for group use and only flowers you might want to consider the Mighty.

Baron23

Baron23,

malsanti

Just get a FF2 dawg. Seems like you don't wanna think to hard about all the dets, which is why you should just get the FF2. Personally, i think it becomes pretty easy to use. You seems like you just want a cool portable vaporizer and are not too fussed. FF2 also looks the coolest, imo.

I've heard these are the most durable and least likely to breakdown compared to all the top end ones? Thinking of getting rid of my EVO, and just stick to the FF2 exclusively.

malsanti,

jim-bob

Thanks. Basically, I want a quick session, just personal use for myself vape. More than likely one session will due for my tolerance, however it's increasing.

What is the major difference between the crafty and the ff2? One may pick the FF2 because it's a safer choice in terms of issues correct?
Which has better flavor?
Better efficiency?
What do you currently use? What do you like and dislike about it? What would you like to change and what do you feel like you couldn't give up?

Give us something to work with here if you want us to figure out your life.

jay87

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "by themselves"

These are concentrate pads for Might

http://www.storz-bickel.com/shop_us/en/mighty-liquid-pad-set.html

Just like FF2 with concentrates

And there are many, many, many people (probably most people who own one) who indeed use a Crafty/Mighty as personal use vapes and not party vapes.

Technically you're right maybe I should say the Mighty can't use concentrates by themselves as well as the FF2 instead.

At the same time I've seen a lot of horror stories of people frying their heating units in the Mighty because they use a bit too much concentrate. The usual recommended method of avoiding that is by using herb below the Mighty concentrate pad to soak up the oil before it damages the heating unit.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not implying that the Mighty is a bad solo vape, I'm just saying it's better for groups than the Firefly 2 is imo.

Personally I'd still say the Firefly 2 is better at using just concentrates than the Mighty. On-demand heating, pure convection, not worrying about a fried heating unit, much easier to clean the device and reclaim oil off of glass.

Those are the things that make me feel like the FF2 beats the Mighty in the concentrates category easily. :leaf:

Last edited:

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are

Which has better flavor?
Better efficiency?

Jay covered it nicely. I think the FF might be a good vape for you. I find the Mighty and the FF nice companion vapes...each is kind of everything the other is not. The FF is sleek in design, useful for single hits, all convection, quite conservative with weed, can be tricky to use at times. The Mighty is ugly, easy, less conservative, uses conduction in part (very effectively), not so great for single hits.

If you can only have one, the FF might be better for your needs. (They both work for concentrates, ostensibly, but I don't use 'em so I have no experiential wisdom here.)

malsanti

Cool people own FF2s. Mighty is more of a squares vaporizer.

Just get the FF2. But if you got the money buy a bunch of them. Get a grasshopper too. If only 1, then FF2.

malsanti,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast

Just get the FF2. But if you got the money buy a bunch of them. Get a grasshopper too. If only 1, then FF2.

Um, excuse me. I bought a Mighty instead of a Firefly 2.

I also have a grasshopper which is amazing. But I did recommend a Firefly 2 for a friend. Different strokes for different folks.

newVaper420,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I realize that you're trying to be funny here, but this is the type of post that can provoke a response from a "Mighty square" that usually ends in a flame war.

I fully get the irony that a forum with the word "fuck" in it is admonishing the use of "squares" but please refrain from such jocularity ok?

Thank you.

:peace:

Last edited:

malsanti

I realize that you're trying to be funny here, but this is the type of post that can provoke a response from a "Mighty square" that usually ends in a flame war.

I fully get the irony that a forum with the word "fuck" in it is admonishing the use of "squares" but please refrain from such jocularity ok?

Thank you.

:peace:

Aight dawg, was just clowning around! Never even used a Mighty. Don got the dollas or the cool friends :(

But I will confess my love for my ff2, despite, one of the batteries dying this morning!!!!! The spare is doing the trick, but a little disconcerting considering how much I love it. Will have to call FF sometime soon.

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
Basically, I want a quick session, just personal use for myself vape. More than likely one session will due for my tolerance, however it's increasing

... i know you didn't mention it your OP,
the milaana may fit your needs better than what you listed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom