Should have bought a SSV!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

What should I do? Ive had the extreme for about a year. First thing that went wrong was the display went out during the first month. I said OK I can deal with that. Now every time I plug it in the buzzer goes off and I can't get it to turn off, tried everything. It has never Ben dropped or mistreated I really thought this thing would last longer than a year.:rolleyes: Any help would be appreciated thanks:peace:

Guinness,

max

Out to lunch
Sorry for your bad luck. You've got another problem with the electronics but you've got a 3 yr. warranty. It's certainly worth getting fixed. You're right that that the Surfer would have been less likely to fail. Less to go wrong.

max,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
why didnt you contact airizer as soon as the screen broke? they have very good customer service, if you contact them now theyd probably be likely to send you a new unit

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Dutchy

Erik
Hi vaporheads i have an Extreme and my glass heater cover broke after 7 months and i have to pay 70 bucks to get it fixed. No warranty on glass parts so much for good custumer service. I save up and buy a Volcano then i know for sure it's a quality piece.

good luck greetz Dutchy

Dutchy,

max

Out to lunch
Dutchy said:
Hi vaporheads i have an Extreme and my glass heater cover broke after 7 months and i have to pay 70 bucks to get it fixed. No warranty on glass parts so much for good custumer service. I save up and buy a Volcano then i know for sure it's a quality piece.

good luck greetz Dutchy
No warranty on glass is the norm Dutchy, not the exception. As for having to pay $500+ to get quality, $250 for a herbalAire will get you a reliable bag filler (with no glass to break). You can get even better reliability for a $100 less than that (but no bag delivery). It's fine if a Volcano is what will satisfy you, but it's not the only way to go.

max,

Dutchy

Erik
Max wrote

No warranty on glass is the norm Dutchy, not the exception. As for having to pay $500+ to get quality, $250 for a herbalAire will get you a reliable bag filler (with no glass to break). You can get even better reliability for a $100 less than that (but no bag delivery). It's fine if a Volcano is what will satisfy you, but it's not the only way to go.
Hello Max. Yes i know that but i use the bags the most and can get a Volcano for half the bucks because i'm a medical user. Thats the same price i paid for the Extreme. Extreme in the Netherlands costs 240 euro's so the Volcano wil be 10 euro's more and the parts are better available here in europe. If i want a good unit for the taste i would have bought the Verdamper. It's a real tasty but expensive device.

greetz

Dutchy,

max

Out to lunch
A 'cano for 250 euros? That would be about $330 US. Wow. Don't blame you. Considering the 'cano Classic is very reliable, I'd go for that in your place even though you lose the direct draw aspect. I'd get the Extreme fixed and try to sell it. Even though you've got 3 yrs. on the warranty, if you have to send it back to Canada for another repair, shipping and customs costs do add up.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom