Sheriff Joe's - Mugshot of the Day

Purple-Days

Sheriff Joe ( Arpaio of Maricopa County) is quite famous. Not just for tent jails... And here is another reason why. I like this one. :lol:

Every day there will be a list of the best mug shots. And you can vote for the very best.

2126ds7.jpg
30rs8p1.jpg
np5gnb.jpg
30c0gvo.jpg

:hmm:

http://mcso.org/Mugshot/

Purple-Days,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
CombustionJunction said:
And you know that where we're from, your mugshot goes up on the internet for all to see.

http://www.mugshotsgainesville.com/
:o :o wow, I can't quite believe that! I don't think something like that would ever be allowed on this side of the pond, due to privacy laws etc, probably in addition to the cops wanting to keep details quiet whilst they make their case. I notice that the site says that the public has the right to see who the police have taken in, and I think that must be where the key difference lies. I don't think the public here has any such right. Here the police will only ever say 'a xx year old man has been detained/arrested/charged', at least in the early stages before the case is compiled and is going to prosecution. They won't even release a name, let alone a mugshot, and I don't think we get to know these details until a case is filed for prosecution. I guess I can see there's benefits and disadvantages for the rights of both suspects and the public from each approach. But your mugshot online, perhaps falsely charged with some heinous crime, untried and convicted, and maybe before the cops even know the full details of the case, is some pretty scary shit :uhoh: :2c:

WatTyler,

lepstadder

But your mugshot online, perhaps falsely charged with some heinous crime, untried and convicted, and maybe before the cops even know the full details of the case, is some pretty scary shit uhoh 2c

Word!

gotta love livin in a free country where we are all innocent until proven guilty

lepstadder,
Top Bottom