share that dab stash! (picture thread)

whats your favorite kind of concentrate?

• Total voters

Trever

It is spendy but the flavor profile is so much better so if your not doing huge runs a gallon will last quite awhile. I use about 150-250 mills for about 15-20 grams so ill get roughfly 15-20 runs out of a gallon

Detonator

20131110_071710_zpsd2d6a011.jpg

20131110_071527_zps5c5a2449.jpg

20131110_071923_zps2b5ef8ea.jpg

Caligula

Maximus
Fancy box. How much was that in weight and cost? Also what's the dark spot on the bottom left corner? Plant material?

Caligula,

Detonator

Fancy box. How much was that in weight and cost? Also what's the dark spot on the bottom left corner? Plant material?
I paid 55$ for the gram, this is a little less than a gram in these pix. The dark spot is just a little reclaim from my tool where I grabbed a hit. If you go to there website I find dispensaries near me where it goes for 60-65$ so I guess I got a deal at ARC in S.J.

Very very good, high head thinking mans Stativie type lets design an engine that runs on dirty bong water type head high, very good

oh and I dumped the water out of my bong / oil rig and it taste even better!

Way better- why do we put oil vapor through water again? too hot for you? I've been seeing oil pipes at lhs maybe now I know why!

Caligula

Maximus
@darkrom It was $60 for the two (1.0g). I think if you only bought .5 though, they tacked on an extra $5, making it $35 total.

Pricy given that I usually buy my BHOs @ $100/3g, but I splurge once in a while. If the dispensary is to be believed this stuff is from 100% top end colas of Jupiter OG (which tested @ ~28%... but IDK about that, seems pretty high). Given how blasted I am off of a small amount, I can at least vouch for its flavor and effectiveness!

darkrom

Great Scott!
BX1lYif.jpeg

Doesn't look like much but that is .93 of qwet. Barely any time contacting the bud. I made this out of sensi star. The strain is amazing for pain relief. That and exhaustion is amplified greatly in the hash.

That is just the first wash. The second wash is already filtered and evaping. The first wash yeild is terrible since it was like 2/3 of an oz to make .93g. But the 2nd wash is probably going to come out better than an average 2nd. If not I'm going to decarb it and tada RSO with less THC since more of it should be in the first wash.

mystikalghost

@darkrom It was $60 for the two (1.0g). I think if you only bought .5 though, they tacked on an extra $5, making it $35 total.

Pricy given that I usually buy my BHOs @ $100/3g, but I splurge once in a while. If the dispensary is to be believed this stuff is from 100% top end colas of Jupiter OG (which tested @ ~28%... but IDK about that, seems pretty high). Given how blasted I am off of a small amount, I can at least vouch for its flavor and effectiveness!

Which dispensary, if you don't mind me asking? Or the city at least? I have been looking for a place with "name brand" extracts.

mystikalghost,

darkrom

Great Scott!
That sensi QWET I made seems to be INCREDIBLY potent. I put a small crumb from my slick pad in an underdog bowl last night mixed with some girl scout cookie bud that I had already taken a hit off of. Shortly after it was time to go to bed for the night.

Detonator

This Maui Waui honeyomb is more potent than that last clear shatter. It smell tangy and sweet and awesome. Very wake up and go have fun sativa. A challenge to get on the tool if you your new to it, it has the consistency of sand when it breaks up. The color is a slight greenish, somewhere beteween these two pix.

20131116_071944_zps8e7f6dca.jpg

20131116_071858_zpse923c4eb.jpg

Top Bottom