Selling used vaporizers on eBay

toecutter

Hey all - I'm pretty new here and am way behind the post/like restriction on classifieds (I'm working on it though :) ).

So in the meanwhile, I'm thinking about trying my luck on eBay, selling my old vapes, as I have a Firefly 2, headed my way. I see that some get pulled, while others sell successfully. Is there a trick, I wonder to one's wording? Aromatherapy sounds like a good thing to put in the title.

I'm tempted to just give it a go, but am concerned about getting suspended. I am unloading a bunch of toys, to pay for new ones and eBay is pretty handy for that. :)

Thanks!

toecutter,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I would be careful buying vaporizers off eBay. Sometimes they turn out to be fake Chinese knock offs. Just always buyer beware. I understand that there are safeguards on eBay. We have had a FCers that have gotten fake units that they've posted and warned folks about.

If you are wondering about wording pertaining to describing various vaporizers read through the different threads of the vaporizers you are interested in. I think basically the most important features points such as ease of use, maintenance, the flavor that it brings out in your cannabis. Maybe how the vaporizer feels in your hand and how well made. Does it have user replaceable batteries if it's a portable? Is it a well known company that has good customer service?

I don't think I would describe it as an aromatherapy device. The companies just do that so they don't get in trouble it being something illegal in some states or even entering the country from China.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

toecutter

Sorry for the late reply all. No, I haven't tried it. I think I am going to hold onto them until either I qualify for sale here on FC, or through word of mouth among friends and co-workers.

toecutter,
Top Bottom