Sell Volcano after buying LSV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeguy

As I said in other posts I have an Arizer Solo and Volcano and basically wanted a more powerful plug in version of the Solo to replace my Volcano and after asking here and reading reviews I purchased the LSV which I should get in 1-2 weeks.

Last year I sold my Volcano to get an EQ, didn't like it and re-bought a Volcano, to avoid going through that again I'll only sell my Volcano after a week of using the LSV and confirming that I like it better. At least 2 reviews from people that also have Volcanos said they prefer the LSV.

What I don't like about the Volcano is:
-Inefficient with small amounts (it can't make dense vapor if I put a Solo size load)
-Bags eventually leak/stick and need to be replaced, wasting vapor and adding supply costs

I wanted to get your opinion on this, is the LSV good enough to replace my Volcano to the point where I can sell it? I can't afford to keep both so either I resell the Volcano or the LSV and I'm hoping the Volcano goes, because I really think I'll by far prefer the LSV plus I'll make over $100 as a bonus.

Thanks

vapeguy,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I don't use my volcano much anymore but I wouldn't get rid of it. It cost to damn much!

I used it for the first time in a few months yesterday and it did put a smile on my face. :)

You can replace the bags with cheap oven "turkey" bags.

elmomuzz,

vapeguy

You use the VapeXHale cloud? I considered it until I saw the price of the glass piece that I would break probably 1-2 times a year, so it's not an option for me.

As I said I can't afford to keep both, after a week or so either the Volcano or LSV goes on eBay, and I'm hoping it's the Volcano.

I can always buy another Volcano (the digital) later if ever I do miss it (I hate how sensitive the analog one is to impacts and things like that, I've had to repair both my analog Volcanos, the digital is immune to being decalibrated by impacts).

vapeguy,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom