Secondary vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven

Praying Mantis
Heh, I remember when I thought I was nuts paying $300 for an Extreme, and here I am contemplating a second vape.

I'm torn between the Vriptech VHW and the Purple Days. As a current Extreme owner I already have the bag and whip options down, and although it may not be the best at either, it works wonderfully. Both the VHW and PD attracted me due to there 'different' style, and very attractive $150 price tag.

They both have their advantages, the PD's car adapter and stealthy size is it's main appealing feature, It'd probably never leave my car as I'm on the go so much. The wand on the other hand can produce big milky bong rips, probably larger then the extreme.

Any thoughts guys? Much like the rest of you, I one day hope to own them all but am not currently financially avaiable to do so :p

Ven,

Beezleb

If you want to be able to make the killer draws, the Vrip gets my vote.

If you want efficiency the pd.

I would just really look at which best suits your needs and wants from vaping.

If only we all had such problems hehe.

Beezleb,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
That's a tough one Ven, I know a bunch of other guys on this forum who also own PDs will be getting VHWs shortly so they should be able to give some additional input. I really, really like my PD. While it's not my #1 vape, it's always my #2 vape. Meaning, no matter what my fave vape of the month is, I never put the PD away and use it usually before going to bed, or if I just need small little pick me ups throughout the day. This is really hard to compare and contrast because the VHW is my current #1 and it has been ever since I got it. I might enjoy glass more than the your everyday vaporists, but if you like the idea of having an all glass vapor path, then you might want to consider the VHW. Given that you already have an Extreme, I am slightly inclined to lean towards the PD because of it's efficiency.

stonemonkey55,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i agree, the pd is a good vape to have, and since you already have a "larger dose" vape, you should look into the pd for its precise dosages and uncanny efficiency

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
arg...only if the valloon was still alive...this guy could be totally vrip tech..that would be sweet.

but for you i vote the PD man....I (used) to own just the E and the PD...its a killer combo :ko:....newly to the family of vapes is the homemade SSV. shit is really awesome.

personally im getting a vhw soon and possibly getting rid of this SSV...ill be able to hook up a whip system to the VHW no problem :) (the E's whip is still in question for me...it does awesome bags tho...grade A customer service as well)

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Ven

Praying Mantis
Thanks guys, I was naturally leaning toward the PD, but I've made the decision, purple days here I come :brow:.

Ven,

max

Out to lunch
You may find that the little secondary PD becomes your primary. It's been known to happen. :luv: ;pd;

max,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
^

Hehehe.... yep. I thought it would just be a night time vape for me, but now my 'Warez collects dust. I turn her on once in a blue moon nowadays.

SpiralArchitect,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom