Second vaporizer

jimmy13

Hi

I currently own an Arizer Solo 2 and I am very happy with it.Great experience every time and much much better than combustion.
I am now looking into getting my second portable vaporizer and I am leaning towards one with removable rechargeable (lithium) batteries and 100% convection if possible.The Boundless Tera seemed like a nice option but I am quite outdated on the current market so I would like your recommendations.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

Last edited:
jimmy13,

Skunkport

The Fierce from Healthy Rips is due soon™ and looks a great upgrade to the already awesome Fury 2. Removable batteries and they reckon around 95% convection (I've read here that the solo isn't strictly full convection either, the steel chamber heats up a bit on both).

Skunkport,
Reactions: wall

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Have you thought about a desk style unit? They usually have more power than a portable. I own 3 log vapes and an EVO. The Milaana is a pretty hard hitting portable. It’s runs on batteries. It is unregulated, you click the button and that gets the unit hotter. It’s an On Demand portable which is different than the Solo 2.

Too bad the Grasshopper isn’t better made. It’s great when they work properly. The most stealth out there and hard hitting.

ginolicious

If you are looking into desktop vapes, you have several options out there. Extreme Q or V tower by Arizer. Or you can go a Vapir Rise 2.0. It’s only $200. Does balloons or whips. It’s great for a group. I enjoy it. I don’t use it as often as I did. But it was my first vape.

ginolicious,

sickmanfraud

I would suggest one of the vapes put out by TUBO. The Tubo Evic has been my DD for over a year. It can be customized for your enjoyment (via firmware) and the 18650 batteries it uses are more standard than the FIERCE proprietary battery.

The Evic and firmware from @Funkyjunkie give this vape the ability to take one or two hits on demand or set a temp step cruise from the same vape.

If you like using water I would suggest a TUBOx which is a vape in two pieces joined by their electrical connections. The biggest advantage of the TUBOx is you can use the cruise software to put the heater and cannabis over the water piece and the mod (batteries incl) is not "off the ground".

If you prefer a direct draw or whip then the Tubo Evic is for you.

Read the Tubo Evic thread and see which vape has the "most satisfied" happy users.

Last edited:
sickmanfraud,
Reactions: HughJundys

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
There's a 15% code at puffitup that gets the Fury 2 to under $120.

Natively I prefer the vapor from my Solo II so for me the Fury 2 makes more sense if you're vaping out or need something really portable. Battery life is pretty poor but the size, capability, and excellent cs make the Fury 2 an easy choice at that price.

bossman,

little maggie

I second the Tubo suggestion. I don't have much to say except that it is a great vape that I use. along with the fury, almost exclusively. It's powerful. Some have described it as a portable log. I'm not recommending the Splinter because of the wait. Same for the iHeat.

little maggie,
Reactions: asdf420

Skunkport

They ship internationally from that website, so you don't need to quest, just order from there ;-)

Skunkport,

jimmy13

They have a minimum of six weeks wait time so it will take too long to arrive.Need it sooner.

jimmy13,

Skunkport

They're built to order, so unless you can find one secondhand you're out of luck then. You could try begging the manufacturer over in the Tubo Evic thread, funkyjunky has posted there today.

Skunkport,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I have a Firefly 2 and a Ghost MV1. They are both amazing, but both different. The Firefly 2 is more of a corksniffer type vaporizer. It’s all about the taste. It is far superior to everything else I own in terms of taste. It’s hits very nicely consistently. It is far more efficient than any other vaporizer I own. It’s has it’s cons as well. You have to be able to inhale very hard for 6 seconds minimum. The bowl must be stirred at most every other inhale. If you’re a heavy user the external battery charger is a must have.

The Ghost MV1 is just da bomb! It’s an on demand convection vape that hits like a Mighty. How someone can get that freakin medicated from 0.1 to 0.15 grams of dry herb is insane! It’s so freakin comfortable I can’t believe it. It’s awesome! It’s the best! Cons, it’s a freakin pain in the ass! The crucibles suck! It does have to be stirred (once at the end). The taste is not on par with the Firefly 2. The efficiency is not on par with the Firefly 2. The herb has to be dried first for best use. The battery is misleading. Yes it’s huge, but it’s only really effective for 2/3’s of it’s charge. A lot of the hits leave you wondering if you got a hit at all. While it can destroy people with it’s tiny crucible, I wish there was an interchangeable bigger option as well. Not only is the unit quite expensive, but all the accessories for it are very expensive (I’m so glad I got mine used). Even with that, it’s still awesomely amazing! When you get that perfect draw, it’s perfect. When you get the technique down it’s one delicious hit, two (maybe three) “phuck yeah” hits. Then a few nice hits, a couple “is it still hitting” hits, then a quick stir with one more nice hit. If you’re a heavy user then a spare battery, the quick charger, and some spare crucibles are absolutely necessary.

acstorfer,

ginolicious

Convection vapes you must be able to inhale for a decent amount of time. Same can be said about the Haze Square. 10 seconds at least. But with all convention vapes once you get dialed in they are amazing. But having super dried herb is critical. I learnt that with my Square. So I always pack a few bowls before bed for the next day or leave ground up herb in the grinder so it dries out a bit. Huge factor in getting nice hits.

ginolicious,
Reactions: acstorfer

sickmanfraud

Do you know of any store selling the Tubo in Netherlands or Europe in general?

They are made in Switzerland. Send @funkyjunky a message and ask if he has anything available now or soon.

You said you wanted a recommendation for a second vape. Even if you need to wait for a Tubo it will be worth it.

You will not go wrong with a Tubo.

Last edited:
sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Skunkport
Top Bottom