1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Second run BHO

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by jdgdtt, Feb 20, 2014.

1. jdgdtt

jdgdtt Member

Does anyone do a second run on their material? I have read about it may times and decided to run some of the pound of material I have yet to throw away from the earlier runs. IT is pretty dark. I have not smoked any yet and I'm not sure I will. Let me know what you guys think.
    [​IMG]
  2. farscaper

farscaper Fcc [CENSORED]

Its usually pretty gross to vape IMO. BUT if you have it there, you can always decarb it and eat it. ;)
    z9 likes this.
  3. DabComa

DabComa Well-Known Member

I always run twice and with the exception of a slight loss of taste there normally isn't much difference from the first appearance wise, when I freeze before each run it looks much more presentable at the end as compared to just running at room temperature. I run 28 g of high grade flowers and normally get 6 g the first run and at least 1 the second. The third and all sequential runs always prove irrelevant. Hope it helps
  4. r-bot

r-bot New Member

Second run with butane will pull more impurities than desirables. If you truly want to pull more thc from spent material do a ethanol wash, winterize, and use the oil for edibles. Ethanol wash still won't yield much but it's worth it if you have lots of garbage material.

The only people I know that are running material multiple times are the same kind of G's who are just making profit bho to be sold N the skreetz yahearrd!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors