1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Second run BHO

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by jdgdtt, Feb 20, 2014.

1. jdgdtt

jdgdtt Member

Does anyone do a second run on their material? I have read about it may times and decided to run some of the pound of material I have yet to throw away from the earlier runs. IT is pretty dark. I have not smoked any yet and I'm not sure I will. Let me know what you guys think.
    [​IMG]
  2. farscaper

farscaper °•._□■▪-

Its usually pretty gross to vape IMO. BUT if you have it there, you can always decarb it and eat it. ;)
    z9 likes this.
  3. DabComa

DabComa Well-Known Member

I always run twice and with the exception of a slight loss of taste there normally isn't much difference from the first appearance wise, when I freeze before each run it looks much more presentable at the end as compared to just running at room temperature. I run 28 g of high grade flowers and normally get 6 g the first run and at least 1 the second. The third and all sequential runs always prove irrelevant. Hope it helps
  4. r-bot

r-bot New Member

Second run with butane will pull more impurities than desirables. If you truly want to pull more thc from spent material do a ethanol wash, winterize, and use the oil for edibles. Ethanol wash still won't yield much but it's worth it if you have lots of garbage material.

The only people I know that are running material multiple times are the same kind of G's who are just making profit bho to be sold N the skreetz yahearrd!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors