Slugger
Babe Rubeth 😂

Last edited:
Vape_Or_Die420,
Reactions: Vitolo

ApparentlyStoned

When life gives you lemons, lemon tek
Cardinal Jim
Because he’s a cardinal gem and is “of the greatest importance; fundamental.” to the the function of the device.

Also cardinal birds are red and “can mean a huge shift coming in your life which can sometimes be viewed as an ending”.

one bird, one stone. Lol

ApparentlyStoned,

Vapvana

Manufacturer

Naming Contest Winners​

Hi Y'all :wave:

Thanks to everyone who tuned into my (behind schedule) livestream on IG yesterday. I'm still recovering from being sick this past week, but wanted to make a quick update to announce the winners.

And without further ado... 🥁

The New Official Mascot Name Is...

Coach Reuben

Congrats to BOTH Grand Prize Winners - @Razzle_N_Dazzle (Coach) & @Misterhyde (Reuben)

Celebrate We The Best GIF by Booksmart

Why did you select two names?!

Good Question! At first, I was pretty sold on going with just Reuben - since I liked the idea of the mascot having a 'human' name. :myday:

However, I also liked the idea that Mascot's role was an educational one. And since he is featured in the new version of our 'Quick Start Guide' it made sense to call him Coach. :cool:

But then I was thinking.... is anyone named just Coach :hmm:

And that's when the idea of Coach Reuben was born :science:

Screenshot_2024-03-23_at_11.11.03_AM.png

Runner Up Prizes:​

Congrats to the following runner up prizes randomly selected on the livestream yesterday!

Screwball Kit Winner - @erka
Accessory Pack Winners - @AssistedLiving @Bababouy @Syncourt

Please send me a message on here with your email address and I'll send over a draft order to get your prize in the system.

Final Thoughts​

Thanks again to everyone who made our second contest just as fun as the first! We had ~85 people enter with over 100 name suggestions (I still need to tally the total amount).

I'm always grateful for the opportunity to give back to this community, and look forward to when we can do another contest soon.

Happy Vaping,
Cal

Top Bottom