Gear Sceletium Tortuosum Concentrate/ e-liquid

Has anyone found the kanna E-liquids of todays standard useful for a day to day busy lifestyle associated with stress and anxiety. Just come across someone in South Africa from a local market and tried this stuff is amazeballs but taking too much, more than 3 puffs is not a good idea as it is really potent.

Scele22ndCentury,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I've tried the 90:1 extract it is very powerfull indeed but it has VG mixed into it. :) My favorite extract is the Kanna resin (which is basicly kanna QWET) . There is UB40 extract which is standartized for vaporizing and i find it very enjoyable. The same brand has 10x and UC extracts ,i find the 10x more powerful than all the others for nasal ROA.
Vaping it feel less stimulating than other roots of administration but it does bring a deep and stony feeling.
I assume u have tried the 90:1 ,i ordered mine from South Africa :) it is kickass.. enjoy !
I;ve also seen Kanna spray from the same brand.
Kanna is such an amazing herb,IMO it is most underrated for its medical potential to kick SSRIs out of the market.
I've seen pure mesembrine sold but never had the guts to purchase as it is sold only in bulk.

Abysmal Vapor,
I'm new here so thank you "Abysmal Vapor" for the interest in my post and sharing your information.
Im buying my first VAPE today! Super stoken man, think its called a "voopoo drag".

Cannot agree with you enough on underrated benefits for mankind. Ive actually started commercial growing of the species and working with a few different strains of the Sceletium, currently busy with analysis on the unknown potential of the other strains, example S. Tortuosum is not where the wonder stops! Yes, there are more alkaloids to play with and mix and have fun with.

In my experience the RDA "dripper" is the best way for me to consume and get a KANNA hit at between (180-188 Deg. Celcius) still trying to understand watts and ohms relationship with vaporizing and which coil wire to use. Ive tried the Vape pen, a really cheap one maybe that's why it sucks, and it gives a more to be desired feeling vs applying just a smidge ontop of the coil and "To the dark side of the moon we go in 30 seconds" feeling that rushing Euphoric sensation mellow out into a content with life.

Could you explain to me how to achieve a 90:1 extract? why VG and not PG? I have a lab I am working on Sceletium extracts and have tons of material to play with. Currently have a brown deep orange/yellow residue after evaporation of solvent. Been told to use PEG400 to get the solid oil to mix and suspend for vaporizing, should I try it with VG only? will defos try and do a QWET. How does one post pictures on here from email?

Scele22ndCentury,

Abysmal Vapor

I think you do a ethanol extraction ,evaporate and then redissolve in VG. 90:1 would assume that either 1 gram of this mixture corresponds to 90 grams of kanna in strength (if standartised) or that 90 grams of kanna has been used to create it.
To your question why VG and Not PG,other then PG and PEG-XXX are more harmful then VG :) i cant think of a reason. I myself prefer pure kanna resin as mentioned,which is achieved by evaporating the ethanol out of the extract. Also you can google Sceletium 90:1 even check at alibaba.com which is where i found them in the first place.
Here is what kanna Resin looks like.
$_57.JPG

This is the VG 90:1
full-2.jpg

It is so cool that you get to play with various strains Sceletium please keep us posted on your findings.
I've seen different extracts with different ratios for the Mesembrine and Mesembrenone,etc..
kanna-happy-calming-extract.jpg
kanna-merry-stony-extract.jpg
kanna-krystal-ultimate.jpg
kanna-full-spectrum-extract.jpg

The only negative thing i can say for kanna is that nasal ROA might not be the healthiest,but for sure effects are instant. I've decided to only vape or consume orally for future,just because i dislike insufflation .Also there is a little bit abuse potencial with it ,just like with other botanical favorites :)).

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Howzit "Abysmal Vapour"

Ive just made my first Kanna extarction doing a liquid liquid separation and looking to go to market with it, being in south africa we are a few years behind in terms of trend and the kanna hype. You in the European region? How do these guys send products to you as I too am looking to post samples if you are interested. So far I just have one strain ready and the rest are still growing.

• Could you give me any advice on making vaporizing botanical extract as I have 1g of Pure Extraction. My problem is it evaporated to a soild like substance not oil like cannbis oil and I dont know how to mix it to a blend to vaporize. If you have any advice that would be AWSOME :) I know you said VG was one of the things to use also a friend mentioned I should try PEG400? to homogonize as PG and VG seapate over time. I would like to upload a a picture the final product for everyone to see what it looks like. How does one do that when you select image it says url but its on my pc?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Could you give me any advice on making vaporizing botanical extract as I have 1g of Pure Extraction. My problem is it evaporated to a soild like substance not oil like cannbis oil and I dont know how to mix it to a blend to vaporize. If you have any advice that would be AWSOME :) I know you said VG was one of the things to use also a friend mentioned I should try PEG400? to homogonize as PG and VG seapate over time. I would like to upload a a picture the final product for everyone to see what it looks like. How does one do that when you select image it says url but its on my pc?
Is it not possible to use a stainless steel mesh pad like for cannabis oïl?
For cannabis oïl you can use a tiny amount of PEG400 (1-3 drops for a gram) at first and after that you can add PG/VG mix without separation. At least I done that a few times and didn't experienced any separation issue. My last batch rest is in a Veco tank since a few weeks and didn't separate at all.

Just tested Kanna for the first time yesterday, I thought I ordered the one to vaporize but it seems I made a mistake and received the UC one for snuff.... so I made a small one (it was at least 10 years ago the last time I do that!).... effects was stronger than I thought but totally manageable.... but nothing to see with papaver somniferum, I read somewhere it might help peoples to quit.... I can't see how this is might help people

@Abysmal Vapor is there different formulations (from what I see in your post), is there one for more stoney/relax/calming effect? in Azarius they don't mention different effects I think...

Last edited:
PPN,

Abysmal Vapor

Sry for the delayed response .
By pure extraction i think you mean Raw extract. What is a liquid separation ,it it Juicing/pressing the fresh herb ? I used ethanol and got an oily result . Maybe try to dissolve your extract in warm ethanol ,then filter it and evaporate,if it is still solid you can try winterization .Btw sceletium seems to be popular in Africa too, there are few big online vendors also there are some at alibaba.com They have wide variety of products .. Sprays ,Sex stimulants,ointments,e-liquids,various powders.
Btw are you using fresh or fermented kanna for your extracts,there seems to be some difference in effects ,some users report headaches with one them.
The picture i posted of resin is from lotus extracts and it says it is made via ETOH.I get similar results.
@PPN If you havent you might check this thread http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/a...celetium-tortuosum-before.2625/#post-1165582/
""Sceletium is being used successfully by a number of psychiatrists, psychologists and doctors with excellent results for anxiety states and mild to moderate depression; and they can also be used by the lay public as supplements to elevate mood and for stress and tension. In addition to Sceletium’s common use for the stress and mental fatigue of modern industrial living, Sceletium has been used as a natural supplement in:

• Low mood, including grey weather syndrome
  • Anxiety states, including social phobia
  • Irritability in menopause
  • Improvement in libido, when lack of libido is from anxiety or low mood
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder, as part of a support program""
Sceletium has a huge medical potential because it can replace SSRIs. It also boost mood naturally without being an SSRI which are addictive and take weeks before effects kick in. The root of administration is a key to kanna effects.
Nasal consumption has most produced stimulating effects but is short lived. You should try the Happy Kanna Honey or the kanna tea. For vaping i recommend only the UB40 extract others i think have some additive to prevent lumbs. I think you have mistaken Kanna for Kratom. It has nothing to do with opioids .
Edited:
Haha i always wanted to try the Kanna spray though.. it says they have NY office,sadly not shipping to my country and even if they did shipping would be outrageous . :D
https://www.ebay.com/itm/KANNA-spray-20ml-/151813050711?hash=item2358c35157

I had ordered from those teas and they are delightful :).

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom