Saying hi/Asking a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

daninator

So I stumbled upon this forum in my vaporizer research. It was much help in making my decision. I was looking for a bag/whip model and I decided for the Extreme partly because it's a company based here in Canada and the amazing reviews it got from this forum among other sources. Got it a a steal on ebay.ca for 280ish CAD including tax and shipped.

So I'm using it tonight and got it working great with think vapor with no fan, probably try filling a bag later. Then I came upon the decision of when my herb was spent. I was using it for a while at 185* and stepped it up to 215* after a while of little noticeable vapor after reading a thread on the forum by slickstones (thanks a bunch) . It was only a few small pinches for maybe 15 minutes, it was only on for 20 minutes altogether, I find it heats up very very quickly.

What things do you take into account when determining your herb is all vaped?

Dan

daninator,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Welcome to the forum and vaporizing!

I usually dump it after four bags, or maybe six whip hits. Different weeds will look different after the hits. Usually, after the four bags or six hits it is tobacco brown. This stuff I have now looks more like vtac's...light brown with some green mixed in.

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom