Sativaless in New Jersey

Tonyscoop

Of the very few Sativa Strains available in NJ, which (flower) do you have experience with? Enjoy? Recommend?
Headband
Jack Herer
Rollie
B52 Bomber
Gelonade
Ghost Rider
Citradelic Sunset
Tangerine Haze
L’Orange
Melonaid
any other great Sativa to look out for…?

Tonyscoop,

JettyRatt

Gelonade and the Jack are favorites but then again all of my flower is grown on the West Coast so it might not equate

JettyRatt,

gheebee

The Super Melonaid from Crops was an instant favorite for me, very unique flavor/smell and a great high. Gelonade is one I really liked a lot too but I haven't seen it around in a long time; if I did I would surely buy some though.

gheebee,

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
Headband is 🔥 . I prefer Durban Poison, it's an African landrace that's fairly infamous,. Other recommendations Blue Dream, Golden Goat, Sour Diesel, Thai stick , Chocolope . I like Green Crack but it's hard to find now for some reason. Definitely check out the Hazes if you like Sativa. Super Lemon haze, or Amnesia, are very excellent 😜. Ghost train Haze is another sativa with a nice in your face kinda high. Malawi gold is another good one. If we're talking sativas you can't forget Mexico. Acapulco Gold, Michoacan, Oaxaca spears. Then there's Columbia :lol: .

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Ha.. good luck, unless you know someone growing, or you're growing them yourself cuz virtually no large indoor grow ops produce pure sativas in the states, only in name... but that's not to say you can't get similar sativa effects from hybrids.

Try some real LR Nigerian or Congolese someday, if you're ever so lucky....

Last edited:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Durban Poison, it's an African landrace that's fairly infamous
Check!
Very specific flavor/smell. Pretty unique taste profile, i vape it quite often and actually still struggle to describe how it tastes...
And i struggle even more after vaping it... LoL
:drool:

Super Lemon haze, or Amnesia, are very excellent
Check-check! :ko:
(Ultra White Amnesia is a good one too!)

Ghost train Haze

CHECK!!!
Epic stuff!!
:evil:

I also got Zamaldelica which is really nice too!
:whoa:

666Honeybadger,
  • Love
Reactions: bulllee

deadsouthernblake

Jack Herer is fantastic and in my all time favorites!!! It definitely has a rather unique smell and taste that's very recognizable once your familiar with it. It's probably one of those that you'll either absolutely love it or you'll say it's just not for you.

Tangerine Haze is another good one...... I've found that I enjoy most hazes that I've come across so far, Cantaloupe Haze is probably about the best I've had,

I also recommend Durban Poison

I recently had some "Sher-banger" strain it's a hybrid but to me and a couple of buddies that got some of it as well all said it leaned way to a sativa than an indica even if you did several bowls back to back.

deadsouthernblake,
Reactions: bulllee
Top Bottom