Saskatchewan!!

ovahdasturrs

How's it going all? Just wondering if there's anybody else vapin' and chillin' in Saskatchewan as well?

I'm in Saskatoon specifically, where about are you guys?

ovahdasturrs,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
From Winnipeg (I hate the bombers by the way), but heck we're almost next door neighbors!

I'm headed to Regina on July 17th for the Riders game against Edmonton (dunno if I'll make it out of the parking lot though, we're going to be pulling a tailgate n vape :) ).

Tom (in so called Winterpeg)

tdavie,

ovahdasturrs

Haha fuck yeah!

No one else from Saskatchewan yet, but some proud Canadians jumping on board is just as welcome. Just popped on to see if anyone had replied as I hit my extreme here, all looks in order, everyone commence getting vaked as per usual lol

ovahdasturrs,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
Tbh, I've really been craving a joint, only smoked once since getting my vape a month ago... perhaps a quick LB sesh and then I'll bust out the old papers.

mattybass,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Since this is a Canadian thread, did anyone else see 'Countdown to Liquor Day' on opening night? We caught it at Towne Cinema in Winnipeg. Sparse crowd, which was just as well since we had pre mixed cocktails w/us. No vapes, but a canna peanut butter cookie on board. I don't remember watching the movie (bought it on DVD), but I do remember two trips to the snack bar, and the cab ride home.

First thought was 'Holy Fuck, we bought a motorhome'

Second thought was 'damn cookie is still with me'

Also curious what people are paying for weed; in the last 7 months, I've paid

220-240 oz
180 3/4 oz
100-150 1/2 oz
75 1/4 oz

I would describe the quality as mids, perhaps a bit better. Kush and Diesel are most common. Infrequent named strains.

G'nite.
Take off eh!

Tom

tdavie,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
Hey Tom.

I'm assuming you aren't buying medicinal. Anyway, I've found a guy who will get me dry, mids shake for practically bulk price... paid $40 for 10g recently. But our regular price is still much cheaper, about $60 - 65 for 1/4. Usually nice stuff too, BC.

EDIT

edmonton btw. man i hope this board isn't targeted by cybercops.. :ninja:

mattybass,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
mattybass said:
Hey Tom.

I'm assuming you aren't buying medicinal. Anyway, I've found a guy who will get me dry, mids shake for practically bulk price... paid $40 for 10g recently. But our regular price is still much cheaper, about $60 - 65 for 1/4. Usually nice stuff too, BC.

EDIT

edmonton btw. man i hope this board isn't targeted by cybercops.. :ninja:
Yup, not buying medicinal (at least not the Health Canada stuff). Quality ranges from good to very good. Once or twice a year we get exceptional stuff that you could consider medicinal grade (Green Crack was the last one). All of it comes from BC save for the occasional local indoor grow that shows up.

Tom

(no need to worry about cops. we're bottom feeders for law enforcement and not worth the time or effort. come to think of it we're probably model citizens :) )

tdavie,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
I'm a model citizen, it's the riff-raff who give pot a bad name. So unfortunate. :/

mattybass,

cogz756

Heady Oil head
ovahdasturrs said:
Haha fuck yeah!

No one else from Saskatchewan yet, but some proud Canadians jumping on board is just as welcome. Just popped on to see if anyone had replied as I hit my extreme here, all looks in order, everyone commence getting vaked as per usual lol
Yoo man!! im from saskatchewan! riders all the way!! I live in regina!
CANADA RULES!

cogz756,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Riders .vs Eskimos in Regina on July 17th. Heading there for 3-4 days. Anyone know of any dog friendly outdoor cafes/restaurants?

Tom

tdavie,

cogz756

Heady Oil head
yo man if you go to scarth st in regina they got a walk around area with a bunch of differnt shops...a couple bars and restarunts... as for animals idk if your alowd to bring them into the restaurant area,never tryed or asked, la bodega has a outdoor section... again idk about animals... couple other little shops I cant really think of... hope that helps tho!... pce
tdavie said:
Riders .vs Eskimos in Regina on July 17th. Heading there for 3-4 days. Anyone know of any dog friendly outdoor cafes/restaurants?

Tom

cogz756,

ovahdasturrs

Hey guys, Kind of forgot about this topic a bit, my bad.

Tom,

Myself, my girlfriend and a group of about 7 friends went opening night to "Countdown to Liquor Day." It rocked. Didn't have my Iolite at the time and my extreme was out of order. We decided to take bucket hoots out of a bathtub to kick it TPB style, JUST GREASY hoots. But we were ripped indeed.

Have you seen any of their live shows? The GF and I went and saw them last year around April I believe. It was great, lots of crowd interaction. Ricky pulled people onstage to "Hypotize"(not a spelling error, its a rickyism. "Hypotize"), Bubbles played some songs and pissed his pants. T'was a great night.

As per how much I've been paying it depends. Anywhere from 180-240 an oz.

Normally ends up being Kush. 240 was for some canned goodness that literally seemed to vape forever in the extreme. My god. Inglorious Bastards was a great on that night!

Also had that Green Crack you mentioned I believe, or that's what it was getting called anyway. Regardless, that stuff was great as well.

ovahdasturrs,
I am in Saskatchewan! Just outside Regina. From Alberta originally. Hitting the Volcano right now!
We pay around 220 an ounce, occasionally can get a qp for 850. Wish we had a better hookup.
I never care about the name of the weed, just take what we can get. I have had that green crack everyone's talkin' about. In a salmon style can lol. The OG Kush was better.
I LOVE the Trailer Park Boys. Have ALL the dvds. I saw their Community Service Variety Show in Edmonton. It was HILARIOUS!!!!! Didn't go to the theater to see it, I prefer to smoke while watching it. (LOL at the greasy bucket hoots-very appropriate.)

StonerWednesday,

ovahdasturrs

Hey Matty,

Any interest in warped tour? There's some good bands going this year that I'm pretty excited for. Everytime I Die being the one that I am the most stoked for. Heading to Edmonton for it this year, Calgary is getting boring and they didn't announce a Vancouver date (BASTARDS!)

Anyway, that is on Aug 5. So I'll be there. Gettin my iolite on. As will my gf and my little brother as well :brow:

ovahdasturrs,

cogz756

Heady Oil head
StonerWednesday said:
I am in Saskatchewan! Just outside Regina. From Alberta originally. Hitting the Volcano right now!
We pay around 220 an ounce, occasionally can get a qp for 850. Wish we had a better hookup.
I never care about the name of the weed, just take what we can get. I have had that green crack everyone's talkin' about. In a salmon style can lol. The OG Kush was better.
I LOVE the Trailer Park Boys. Have ALL the dvds. I saw their Community Service Variety Show in Edmonton. It was HILARIOUS!!!!! Didn't go to the theater to see it, I prefer to smoke while watching it. (LOL at the greasy bucket hoots-very appropriate.)
im from regina man! thats coolthe c other people from around here on the forums!

cogz756,
cogz756 said:
StonerWednesday said:
I am in Saskatchewan! Just outside Regina.
im from regina man! thats coolthe c other people from around here on the forums!
That is awesome. There might be more people from around here on this site but not many people post regularly.

StonerWednesday,
Top Bottom